ForumsGamesKing's Bounty: Legions

10 5097
charliecrush
charliecrush
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello guys,
I wanted to talk about this game because its actually amazing it has a lot of advantages and a very low rate of disadvantages the game's difficulty is average .. meaning its neither very hard or very easy.
of course I will explain the game for the people who didn't try and want to know the plot .. First of all your a wandering warrior around towns(Story mode through initiate loading process) then you go to the knight's academy to learn how to lead an army you get a tutorial and then you start on with missions and levels the more you level the more you get leadership points and are able to have more men under your command but also you can have more than 100 men under you .. but you can't have them all in battle just a rate of them depending on the type you choose and your leadership too.

Now for my opinion to the game developers ... Your game is amazing .. there are just some things I'd hope get better like the healing of the soldiers I think it consumes a lot of stamina from the side of rationality which gives the player almost 1 - 2 missions at max to do a time if hes lucky and doesn't get his men all wounded in one battle so I'd suggest that the stamina fee for healing is reduced or even removed with the increase of gold fee I think that would make it more balanced
Again thanks for your game ^_^

• 10 Replies
khaiduong
khaiduong
22 posts
Peasant

it a pretty nice game i dont know if they have it on facebook

jk1067
jk1067
7 posts
Peasant

gart game but it get's old

hubis
hubis
1 posts
Blacksmith

i lost all my friend in the game and i dont know why ?

Squatch1
Squatch1
2 posts
Nomad

Hubis I have also lost all friends in the game. Does anyone have an explanation to this????

Squatch1

marcino111
marcino111
1 posts
Nomad

i create a new account on AG and... i can find a Kings Bounty game when i click the link it send me to skyshard heroes game it could be answer for this bug please check it

Alex248
Alex248
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I'm a new guy here on armorgames and made an account just so that i could play King's Bounty Legion, but i can't get to the game ... whenever i search for it and click it ... it takes me to the Galaxy online game ... can anyone tell me what is it that i'm dooing wrong or if there is a problem with the game?!

AsterBaron
AsterBaron
1 posts
Shepherd

Is someone still playing King's Bounty Legions?

I need some friends in game, if Yes please add Me

Tassadar62
Tassadar62
1 posts
Jester

Yes AsterBaron

there are a few players i added you

anyone else add me !!! i m a daily player!!

soto_osvaldo
soto_osvaldo
1 posts
Nomad

I am having the same issue. I would like to have people to join up with but cant add the game, it takes me to the generic MMO page.

enterthe_master
enterthe_master
1 posts
Nomad

I have the MMO page as well... Please fix this!!!

Showing 1-10 of 10