masterperson2

16 posts

What is your favorite Internet browser?

Mine is Mozilla Firefox.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:59am

daleks

daleks

3,197 posts

My favorite one would have to be Chrome. Firefox is my backup when Chrome is being annoying. Chrome has just always seemed the fastest and simplest for me to use.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 12:21pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

215 posts

My favorite one would have to be Chrome. Safari is my backup when Chrome is being annoying. Chrome has just always seemed the fastest and simplest for me to use.

That seems to have said it all.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 12:43pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,244 posts

Knight

I absolutely love Firefox, just love it. When I get my laptop I will see what all the fuss about "Google Chrome" is about, but for now I will stick with the Flaming animal browser. What I have noticed though is that there are different browsers for mobile devises as well, I have looked into that and funny enough I don't like Firefox in its mobile form. o.o

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:42pm

xDaWorldx

xDaWorldx

8 posts

Firefox is the all time best, though people keep on rejexting it and praising internet explorer, people think mozilla is a scam, a fake, or just crap. but firefox IS the BEST!!

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 2:02pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I used Firefox my whole life until about a year ago. Then I switched to Chrome which was great at first but I noticed it gradually getting slower and slower until it would take 10 minutes just to load a website. So of course I went back to Firefox. Since then it has always worked perfectly and I can't imagine not using it.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Google Chrome. Not only is it the easiest and fastest but it also is more organized than the others.

I hate Internet Explorer because it's slow.
I hate Firefox because it doesn't show me my most active sites.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:34pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I have always used chrome. I used to have a really slow computer and chrome boot up really fast.

I like firefox because of the add-ons but I just don't use enough of them and the boot feels slow to me.

Safari is horrible. I don't even know how to make a new tab on it.

Internet explorer just outclasses all browsers though. Everything about it is so advanced and the interface is just amazing to use.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 4:45pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Puffin is obviously the best browser for iTouch, if anyone can guess what I'm using right now :)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 4:46pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Puffin is obviously the best browser for iTouch

Puffin is actually my favourite apple based browser because it can actually run flash. You have no idea how useful this if for me and it helps me so much.

Reply to Favorite Internet Browser

You must be logged in to post a reply!