masterperson2
17 posts

What is your favorite Internet browser?

Mine is Mozilla Firefox.

• 75 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

My favorite one would have to be Chrome. Firefox is my backup when Chrome is being annoying. Chrome has just always seemed the fastest and simplest for me to use.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts

My favorite one would have to be Chrome. Safari is my backup when Chrome is being annoying. Chrome has just always seemed the fastest and simplest for me to use.

That seems to have said it all.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts

I absolutely love Firefox, just love it. When I get my laptop I will see what all the fuss about "Google Chrome" is about, but for now I will stick with the Flaming animal browser. What I have noticed though is that there are different browsers for mobile devises as well, I have looked into that and funny enough I don't like Firefox in its mobile form. o.o

xDaWorldx
xDaWorldx
9 posts

Firefox is the all time best, though people keep on rejexting it and praising internet explorer, people think mozilla is a scam, a fake, or just crap. but firefox IS the BEST!!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

I used Firefox my whole life until about a year ago. Then I switched to Chrome which was great at first but I noticed it gradually getting slower and slower until it would take 10 minutes just to load a website. So of course I went back to Firefox. Since then it has always worked perfectly and I can't imagine not using it.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

I have always used chrome. I used to have a really slow computer and chrome boot up really fast.

I like firefox because of the add-ons but I just don't use enough of them and the boot feels slow to me.

Safari is horrible. I don't even know how to make a new tab on it.

Internet explorer just outclasses all browsers though. Everything about it is so advanced and the interface is just amazing to use.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Puffin is obviously the best browser for iTouch, if anyone can guess what I'm using right now

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

Puffin is obviously the best browser for iTouch

Puffin is actually my favourite apple based browser because it can actually run flash. You have no idea how useful this if for me and it helps me so much.
Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts

Firefox is my favorite because its fast for my computer.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I used to hate firefox a few years ago...now it is my favorite. Easy to use, doesn't take forever to load things, and it is pretty to look at

Now...we play the waiting game...who says Internet Explorer...

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

Opera is the best.

No contest.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,378 posts

Firefox is so customisable you can change so much and I can't stand how simple chrome is and IE just sucks.

ironblade41
ironblade41
518 posts

I don't really care, so I use Internet Explorer. It works fine for me.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,560 posts

Puffin

It's all fun and games until the trial runs out. Or the server decides to start pooping.

who says Internet Explorer

I don't really care, so I use Internet Explorer. It works fine for me.

Well that was fast. And unexpected. Internet Explorer is working just fine for someone, I do believe that is a first.
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts

I used Firefox my whole life until about a year ago. Then I switched to Chrome which was great at first but I noticed it gradually getting slower and slower until it would take 10 minutes just to load a website. So of course I went back to Firefox. Since then it has always worked perfectly and I can't imagine not using it.

Pretty much what he said. I honestly can't be bothered to re-download it over and over again, and Firefox tends to be reliable.
Showing 1-15 of 75