Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Favorite Internet Browser

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:27pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

I'm sorry, but let me give my opinion on this.
Chrome is overrated. Fails at security and add-ons.
Firefox is second best with security, but add-ons rocks.
IE9 is proven to hold the best security.

Honestly, at my old school all of these people that associated themselves with Chrome also liked Swag, Yolo, and the Bulls.
They were fakers and did not understand the difference between a SD Card and an SSD which is pretty hilarious.

I personally use FF since I need the add-ons with my everyday life.
I would use IE9 afterwards. Then Chromium. Then maybe I would consider Chrome/Safari/Opera, but I would favor turning my internet off, or creating an internet browser.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:53pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

AceofSky sums it up perfectly, those would be my exact words if I were not so lazy

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:45pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

AOL Explorer. Duh, it is the obvious choice for the modern man. Why look anywhere else? I mean, come on! It has 'America' right in the name, so it must be a high-quality product. That's science.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:09pm

kuffyruff

kuffyruff

216 posts

I would use IE9 afterwards. Then Chromium.

Finally, another user who knows what Chromium is! I was starting to think that I was the only one who didn't get Google Chrome and Chromium mixed up.

In terms of my favorite browser, I'd have to go with Firefox, all the way.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 8:43pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Chrome, of course. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox don't make it to AG.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 9:36pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

chrome.
all chrome.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 3:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

and Mozilla Firefox don't make it to AG.

I'm using Firefox right now...

And in fact...Chrome has had the most issues with AG lately if I recall correctly

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 5:10am

Hintkin

Hintkin

21 posts

Google Chrome

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 5:48am

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

I remember a few years ago, IE sucked monkey balls but was still the dominant browser, Firefox was the popular alternative and Chrome didn't exist. Now, Chrome is now the most popular browser ahead of IE (which got better), and Firefox is in third.

If you asked me this question back then, I'd have strongly answered Firefox/Chrome. But now, there really is less of a difference between the browsers. I think Chrome is still the fastest, but I continue to use Firefox out of habit.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:03am

zlajba946

zlajba946

27 posts

Honestly
Chrome is the best it is the fastest, I used Firefox a long time ago and it was fine. The first time I tryed Chrome it was like :O dude whats this.
IE WILL ALWAYS SUCK BALLS
It's just the way it is, it chrases when it wants tu from no apparent reason.

I didnt read the whole topic but I guess that nobody mentioned the "wowser" - Rockmelt. I used it for some time, it has fb chat on the side it has many apps and stuff it's basicaly Chrome but well I can say better. The down side is that you can't choose to be offline to some people on facebook. I'm currently on Chrome but it gives me **** sometimes but it have to put up with it.

Opera ?!?

Well its not bad but I read an article that opera is the best browser for slow PC-s and.....well... no big pros... :P

Chrom is the best for now, we'll see.

Reply to Favorite Internet Browser

You must be logged in to post a reply!