What is your favorite Internet browser?

Mine is Mozilla Firefox.

• 75 Replies
jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

I loved Internet Explorer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9FAOPBiDk
Opera has some cool gimmicks but it fails in terms of security. It's worse than Chrome, and I can access all of my saved passwords in 3 clicks from any of my devices using it. If I lost my phone I could have everything hacked. That's why I prefer Safari. I have the power to manually clean it out from time to time... not that it saves anything anyway.

Really? I went on my mobile, couldn't find anything but how to clear passwords. And yeah, they're linked. Didn't bother checking the PC version, but then again...

Of course, that might just be because I never save any of my passwords :P I find it more convenient to remember them than to just have my browser remember them, and if a bomb dropped on Opera's database(s) and wiped out all of that saved data, I don't have to weep because I don't have to switch to another browser and suddenly realize that I never memorized any of my passwords (including email), thus I can't even reset them.
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
293 posts

Mozilla Firefox. It's not a pain in the a** for me to use.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,854 posts

Mine is Mozilla Firefox.

mozilla firefox is my favorite internet browser, too.
Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts

Internet Explorer.

vinster132
vinster132
5,965 posts

I usually use Firefox. Easy to use. If FF starts to act up, I use Chrome.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

Firefox tends to use an unearthly amount of RAM, Internet exploror does as well, and it's also like eating a bucket of glue. It's a terrible decision that can lead to know good and will slow things down. Chrome is fast and hsually very effective with the exception of the occasional bug or flans game that doesn't agree with it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,535 posts

I've recently switched from Firefox to Chrome again. Firefox has been freezing and having random crashes for no apparent reason, and I haven't had any issues since using Chrome.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts

Safari is obviously the best internet browser. Ever.

Haha just kidding, I love Chrome. I figure Google and Disney are gonna come together and own everything anyway, might as well just concede and use an awesome browser in the mean time and have some brownie points for later

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Firefox has been freezing and having random crashes for no apparent reason

So I'm not the only one

I'd switch to Chrome..but for some reason it isn't opening on my computer...maybe I'll try downloading it again
ttt78
ttt78
14 posts

Safari, I'm a peson loyal to Mac computers.

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts

C-c-c-chromeeeee.

My list goes like this:

Chrome- fast, simple, easy configuration and navigation.
Firefox -fast, sort of simple.
Opera-fast.
Safari- I hate this program so much you don't understand.
IE- ONLY under the most DIRE of circumstances.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I'd switch to Chrome..but for some reason it isn't opening on my computer...maybe I'll try downloading it again

OS? If you have anything by Apple or a Linux you'll need to download an adapted version.

SunPixie

MOON? WHAT IS THIS? IT'S MOON!
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
172 posts

Firefox and Inter Explorer make my computer freeze and turn off. Safari is just ugh (like SunPixie said). Chrome, I think is the best. Its fast and pretty simple.

masterperson2
masterperson2
17 posts

All Internet Explorer users. I don't know how you manage with it. It freezes and crashes every time I go to a website.

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,918 posts

I have a Google Chrome theme for my Firefox browser, so I have the best of both worlds.

Showing 46-60 of 75