ForumsForum GamesParanoia (Alien Abduction RPG)

522 36938
blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Last night you saw... them, You saw a blinding green light out the window. You then saw three black figures in the distance. Then the green light got brighter and it all went black. You wake up on a ship. You see a note on the ground that says:

" (Character Sheet)
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Test Subject #: (Just some random Number)
---------------------------------
Inventory: (Any five things, No weapons though. But you can give yourself a knife, Like a pocket knife)
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None"

  • 522 Replies
theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337 (LOL)
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337 (LOL)
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You wake up on a metal floor, unaware of where you are.

theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

I stand up, look around, and back up against the nearest wall.

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You see a sign on the wall, it says "Prisoner Holding Cell 1337" You see a door on one side and a forcefield on the other, the door appears to be unlocked, Then you turn around and see a sign saying "Warning: Wet Paint" And discover your shirt is ruined.

theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

(My bad, used to waiting a day for forum responses. You're quick, I respect that.)

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

I put my gloves on my hands, and my bandana over my face. Y'know, just in case there's knock-out gas. I then quietly open the unlocked door and peek out, holding the pocket knife in one hand.

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You walk out the door... and get sucked out into space, luckily the bandanna preserved 5 minutes of air, you get caught at the back of the ship, You land on a small platform with a door.

theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

Now totally aware that I'm not in kansas anymore, I open the door if it's unlocked, or try to smash it open if it's locked, thankful that the bandana is so awesome.

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You step through the door, (making sure to shut it as it would be VERY bad if all the air got sucked out.) And see a room full of Giant glass cylinders that are full of green liquid and have humans hooked up to breathing devices inside, Just then you notice your brother and aunt in the tubes.

theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

There's nothing I could do to help them right now; perhaps if I commandeer the ship I could return them to Earth. Leaving the tubes alone for now, I look around for a computer console, maybe to look for a map of this spaceship. Especially where the armory is.

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You find the console, All the buttons are in a weird language so you mash them, A door opens on the side of the room that looks like the weapons and items confiscated from the human. You can only take 2 weapons and an item. You see an AK-47, A shotgun, And a Magnum Revolver. You also see a pile of ammunition, A beer, and a Tazor (doesn't count as a weapon, you need to take the ammo)

beckitten27
offline
beckitten27
409 posts
785

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

theEPICgameKING
offline
theEPICgameKING
1,017 posts
2,135

Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, and a harmonica.
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

Hmm. Shotgun and AK. Beer's tempting, but i'd rather take the Tazer.

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Brian smith
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Test Subject #: 1337
---------------------------------
Inventory: Bandana, pocket knife, an orange, gloves, tazer, and a harmonica.
[b]Weapons: AK-47 (50 Bullets), Shotgun (20 Rounds)
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You keep moving forward through the ship. You find a chamber, The door behind you seals. Then a door in front of you opens. You find two (of what you think are) guards. They both have rays guns that look like they can stun you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

You wake up in a room, with a large 01 On the wall. You have no memory of the night before. There are 4 doors. One behind you, one in front of you, and two on each side. You see a greenish gas coming into the room. And you're getting sleepy so you'd better decide fast.

beckitten27
offline
beckitten27
409 posts
785

I go outside

blk2860
offline
blk2860
10,795 posts
1,850

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

OOC: That's not the best Idea when you're in space. Furthermore there are 4 doors and you have no idea where you are or which door leads where. Also you have to post your character sheet.

IC: You take to long to decide. the gas puts you to sleep and you wake up in a large room with a blinding light above you. You aree strapped to the chair but one of the straps appears loose.

Showing 1-15 of 522