Forums

ForumsForum Games

Paranoia (Alien Abduction RPG)

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 5:42pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

99 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

ok...  but why me?

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

"You and your brother are on the side of the road, I figure you might need a ride." He says, You get in. Just then a Humvee starts following you, A man stands on top. He takes out a turret. "Duck!" You all duck and he starts shooting. When he stops you see that there are about a dozen bullet holes in the glass. "I have an idea but you're not gonna like it." The back of the Jeep opens and two dispenser things pop up. Then a torpedo fires out of each. The Humvee gets obliterated and the Jeep goes back to normal.

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:28pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

99 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

what is your idea?

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

"He was trying to kill us with his turret!!!" When he does that he let's go of the wheel, The car goes out of control and crashes into a lake. You start drowning and pass out, Your brother drags you out of the car, but Neil died and now you have no vehicle and you realize you're in the middle of nowhere.

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:40pm

kastor246

kastor246

14 posts

Name: Kase Kole
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Test Subject #:  314
---------------------------------
Inventory: A apple pocket knife Hat gloves bandana
Weapons: Shotgun (43 rounds)
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None

I floor the gas!

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:41pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

99 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

Oh god Jason(my brother's name) what do we do now?

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

Name: Kase Kole
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Test Subject #:  314
---------------------------------
Inventory: A apple pocket knife Hat gloves bandana
Weapons: Shotgun (43 rounds)
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None

You keep driving and see a Jeep flip into a lake. "They seem ok, Go faster!" Your sister says. You go faster and you slam the gas pedal down. It gets stuck and you try the brakes. then you see the Brakes have been cut. "Tuck and roll!" Your sister says, you and your sisters do. And you land safely and see the limo zoom off in the distance. You then realize you have no vehicle and are in the middle of nowhere.

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

"Start walkin." He says. You start walking and approach a man and his two sisters. (Kastor)

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:56pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

99 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

who are you?

 

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 8:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

Name: Rebecca Balsan
Gender: female
Age: 12
Test Subject #: 61
---------------------------------
Inventory: blanket, book,pocket knife, cards, laptop
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Diseases: None
Mutations: None
Amputations: None

He doesn't respond so you keep walking, you find a sign saying "New New ork up ahead."

 
Reply to Paranoia (Alien Abduction RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!