Forums

ForumsVideo Games

if you could pick a time for a Assassins creed game what would it be?

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:10pm

toemas

toemas

315 posts

were at?

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:30pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I think it would be cool to have one be in medieval china. And be a ninja or something haha.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:39pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I think it would be cool to have one be in medieval china. And be a ninja or something haha.

That would be cool, yeah um.. I would say like World War 2 so he would be like a Government agent and would be part of the alliance and he would do all of his parkore off tanks and airplanes and i think it would be neat what they could do.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:50pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

egyptian times. they would be seeking items of eden and one might be the crook and flail of the pharaoh or something like that. And they would get around on horse chariots where you can stash different weapons.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:39pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

I think Egyptian times would be great. I can just imagine it. China wouldn't be that bad either. As for World War 2, ehh not really, I don't think it will fit the them of Assassin's Creed much. I mean tanks would easily blow the character up.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:00am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

Today. Now. Like Mirror's Edge, but you can fight back,

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 1:38pm

chickenshot

chickenshot

7 posts

ww2 is a bad idea because Hitler wasn't a Templar and with tanks and kinds of weapons like that your assassin will drop on spot. ill pick medieval times in europe or try it up at east asia like china

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 1:46pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Russia. Just like in the comic. You know, a cold place, tsaar, that kind of stuff.

Reply to if you could pick a time for a Assassins creed game what would it be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!