ForumsGamesif you could pick a time for a Assassins creed game what would it be?

7 2464
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

were at?

• 7 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I think it would be cool to have one be in medieval china. And be a ninja or something haha.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I think it would be cool to have one be in medieval china. And be a ninja or something haha.

That would be cool, yeah um.. I would say like World War 2 so he would be like a Government agent and would be part of the alliance and he would do all of his parkore off tanks and airplanes and i think it would be neat what they could do.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

egyptian times. they would be seeking items of eden and one might be the crook and flail of the pharaoh or something like that. And they would get around on horse chariots where you can stash different weapons.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think Egyptian times would be great. I can just imagine it. China wouldn't be that bad either. As for World War 2, ehh not really, I don't think it will fit the them of Assassin's Creed much. I mean tanks would easily blow the character up.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Today. Now. Like Mirror's Edge, but you can fight back,

chickenshot
chickenshot
7 posts
Nomad

ww2 is a bad idea because Hitler wasn't a Templar and with tanks and kinds of weapons like that your assassin will drop on spot. ill pick medieval times in europe or try it up at east asia like china

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Russia. Just like in the comic. You know, a cold place, tsaar, that kind of stuff.

Showing 1-7 of 7