Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Merit Suggestion

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:14pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,721 posts

MrDayCee wrote:

Even though I'm nowhere near to being in the position to know the facts, I am fairly confident to tell you that this is not going to happen... sorry! Besides what has already been said, aimply think of all the users that don't understand any of it and post stuff like this :

UserExample820 says
"I think my comment made here is worthy of a merit, gimme one!"

Comment : I think this game is AWESOME!

This would be a sure spam fest waiting to happen! And a headache for the mods...

THE MOD..

Ferret wrote:

That's a rather cool idea. :)

THE ADMIN...
Who is right????

The admins choose whether to implement a suggestion or not, so I think the admin (Ferret) is right, which means we will probably get a merit suggestion feature in the future.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:50pm

Blackbeltr0FAN

Blackbeltr0FAN

4 posts

The admins choose whether to implement a suggestion or not, so I think the admin (Ferret) is right, which means we will probably get a merit suggestion feature in the future.

oh Ok I am new so Even though my bro is on lots i usually have homework!
Cool sounds like a cool plan!!

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 5:03pm

toprichieboy

toprichieboy

65 posts

Yesh, I think a thumbs down, up will be useful.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 5:39pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,273 posts

Here's how it could be fixed, after getting so many Thumbs-ups, it gets sent to a mod, who then looks over it, and deems weather it is worthy of a Merit.

Something that would be nice in a kind of half merit, which is awarded for comments that are above average, but not exactly meritorious. (and would have a much smaller reward, like 5 or 10 ap instead of 25)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 5:46pm

Blackbeltr0FAN

Blackbeltr0FAN

4 posts

and Then You will not be able to do it to yourself

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:57pm

itman2

itman2

37 posts

no because hardly anyone reads profile comments so you'll be doing a lot of hassle

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:22am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

Well, I see this as a cool feature.

Would give those people who want merits a chance. I've seen people who deserve merits but don't get it.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 8:10am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I don't believe this would help do anything other than make the Mods' job harder, as DayCee said.

If someone really wanted a merit, they could just participate in SIPPYCUPS.

Something that would be nice in a kind of half merit, which is awarded for comments that are above average, but not exactly meritorious. (and would have a much smaller reward, like 5 or 10 ap instead of 25)

Maybe, but there are already AP rewards for comments too, I mean...

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:58pm

Arfburger

Arfburger

4 posts

I think this would be feasible if the user couldn't recommend his/her own comment for a merit, and the comment would have to earn at least 10 votes in order to be considered by a mod/admin.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Quite tepmting need more votes!

Huh..? What?? No no..we don't vote here..just suggestions

I think this would be feasible if the user couldn't recommend his/her own comment for a merit

But they could have friends do so, they will still find ways to spam their own comments in

Reply to Merit Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!