Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

U.S.A Vs U.K. Which is better?

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:12pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I hate the English accent. I hate, hate, hate it! Not trying to be harsh to those who might have it, but it drives me nuts.

Going with Xzeno on this on; they're too close for comparison. I couldn't decide because the only differences are minuscule relative to the rest of the world.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:44pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,514 posts

Knight

and the US for the whiskey.

Scottish whiskey all the way!

Because the UK has such a great reputation for its women =p

.. and the US such a nice reputation for their slim people

You have to find the nicer places.

Even heard people saying if you've only been to London, you haven't seen England (probably referring to the actual country and it's landscapes)

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 2:00pm

chickenshot

chickenshot

7 posts

ill pick both U.S.A and U.K. because they have good and bad side which is normal but i don't live there its better here than those 2 countries. Best be in 3rd world countries, doesn't much think of money just have right food, fun and loving people is enough for me

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:06pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

Saifur likes U.S.A. better because of Democracy and many sports.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:25pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,289 posts

Saifur likes U.S.A. better because of Democracy and many sports.

HAHAHAHA, is it just me or is this just close minded?

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 8:32pm

Solarisflair

Solarisflair

6 posts

In my opinion the US and UK ere evenly matched. For example the UK invented the internet but the US made it available to everybody. And Dr. Who was made in the UK but the US has area 51.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 9:59pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,289 posts

For example the UK invented the internet but the US made it available to everybody.

and a german made the 1st bit computer. whitout him we would still need a entire room for 1 computer. and the screen in another.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 12:35pm

Solarisflair

Solarisflair

6 posts

and a German made the 1st bit computer. without him we would still need a entire room for 1 computer. and the screen in another.

Good for him. What's your point?

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 1:20pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

Well, this is getting moronic.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 5:21pm

xxcommandoxx97

xxcommandoxx97

11 posts

The USA is better bc we have good tech and military. We are a republic and are allowed to own guns to be able to fight against a government that is turning into a tyrannical government. We are also just awesome!

Reply to U.S.A Vs U.K. Which is better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!