ForumsWEPRU.S.A Vs U.K. Which is better?

80 9210
09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

I say U.K. We have gun control, which helps keep the homicide rate down. We also have free healthcare for all. That's a start;what do you think?

• 80 Replies
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts

.[I don't comment much anymore. And I'm going to come out and say this Bluntly. You're a moron. No country is really better than your own. You will always be biased.]

not true i think ireland whoops all your butts and im american

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,830 posts

I like UK for its cold and USA for vast variety of weathers and enviroments.

zeus999
zeus999
31 posts

Just saying about the gun thingy everyones you know talking about is kinda obvious what obama's doing he just getting his foot in the door of gun control I'm guessing eventually guns will be banned in general. Also fun fact armed robberies in Australia increased after guns were banned. Homicides that's also kinda stupid if someone wants to ill themselves they could its not that hard.

partydevil
partydevil
5,170 posts

Homicides that's also kinda stupid if someone wants to ill themselves they could its not that hard.

maybe you wanna learn the difference of homicide and suicide befor making baseless claims.

its not that hard.

harder then you think.
most that suicide do not want to actually die. they see suicide as a way out of problems or whatever they want to get away from. but actually killing yourself is a huge step. most people whit the idea to suicide do not even attempt it.
georgedean
georgedean
3 posts

The UK have free healthcare and plus all Americans originally come from UK

Showing 76-80 of 80