ForumsGamesSo...AC3?

15 2455
Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Favorite mode of the game? Unlike Call of Duty I assume everyone's favorite is the single player. I know it's mine. Did you guys like the story? How it played out? Any wtf moments? (like the lip synchronization) Terrible lol. Maybe some overall feedback of the game? Just want to know how other people felt about it.

• 15 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I'm planing on getting it for chistmas. It looks like a beautiful game, I have all the previous ones, excluding revelations, and have high expectations for it.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

My friend skipped a test just for AC3. That hardcore guy...

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Any tech people here, cuz I can use the help.
I pre-ordered ACIII for the PC and it will be delivered 29 nov. I already downloaded the game from ThePirateBay. If I get the game, and I uncrack it but updating and using my back-ups will I be able to do everything and continue the story where I left off.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I advise not torrenting games. Although you probably won't get caught I like to be on the safe side. 2nd if you already torrented it why would you buy it?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I advise not torrenting games. Although you probably won't get caught I like to be on the safe side. 2nd if you already torrented it why would you buy it?

To support the developers? Sides, Some of my friends get introduced to great titles through Torrenting, and ended up supporting the developers by buying their products.
mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

i just got this game and i gotta tell you,it's awesome! i haven't played multiplayer but the campaign is really beautiful and epic.It's got that dramatic part and that gore part . It's also really cool because you can change your clothes and you get Homestead's and the best of all you can hunt,their's alot to hunt and it's really fun because you even get a bow an arrow which i like to hunt with.i also really love the idea of getting a tomahawk.theirs also ALOT of weapon's to have,(SPOILER) but it's sad that desmond died.(NOT SPOILER) but the best of all,you can ride ship's! i feel like this game is the best in the world and Ubisoft did a really good job.

Hope you like my Comment :P

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

1. I pre-ordered it before it was on the Pirate Bay.
2. I have bought all AC games so this one shouldn't miss in my collection.
Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Well it's not super common but sometimes some people are a holes and purposely put a virus on a file. Alot of times as well, unless you know what you're doing you can't play multiplier on it. Also some people who upload files don't know what they're doing either and you can get lots of errors. Also if you do torrent, it may not be the brightest idea to say you have.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

But let's get off of this torrents subject and get back to the original topic please. I agree, I love the fact that you can captain ships. Probably one of my favorite parts of the game. The double counter is awesome and I think the new combat system is incredible. Ubisoft really did do an amazing job. Although I do run across a few glitches every once in a while such as a deer getting stuck in a tree or a guard walking in place so I have to restart the mission/checkpoint.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Btw how long did it take you guys to be able to play as Conner the Assassin. Not the Child or Indian but as a full trained assassin.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I believe it's sequence 6 or do you mean how long in time(hours ect.)?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

No sequence six is okay answer.
To bad it takes that long since you only have 12 sequences.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Played Brotherhood and Revelations. Pretty good.
Planning on buying AC3.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

haha dude i went and got that game at the midnight release! its pretty good for sure, but i like AC2 better. sorry if you disagree, but thats my opinion.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I didn't like AC 2 for some reason :/ Never played AC1 though I'm scared that going from AC3 or revelations back to AC1 it'll seem terrible

Showing 1-15 of 15