idigit

259 posts

you said Dec. 1

and i have something called school. so i am running behind

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 9:08pm

idigit

idigit

259 posts

Okay just read 80 pages. Pretty good book. The online version is cu=onfusing but i followed well.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:37am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

So in something like 2 hours you read teh entire book? :P

How realistic teh book is heh? Its not like other horror books, its make it feel more - real. The peoples are 'real'.

Which story you liked the most? and for the ones who didnt read the entire book yet - please choose from the first chapter - "Warnings".

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:13am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

Anyone else done reading the first chapter?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:58am

idigit

idigit

259 posts

I cant tell chapters. I didnt finish the book. just first 80 pages. the online version is confusing.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:27am

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

I saw this thread just now. Been inactive here and there.
So I will read this whenever I can, but I will be late. I have a ton-load of homework left to do for tomorrow....I should probably get off of AG...

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:17pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I read the book a year ago or so just because a friend of mine really insisted. I'm reading it again, but at this speed I won't finish it until next summer.

To be honest, I don't remember many things about the story. Its structure is a bit strange. Somehow, the fact that it's like an inteview gives you a realistic feeling, but some chapters can be a bit tedious to read, at least to me.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:20pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Well... it's 30th on the list now... I don't really like reading books online, so meh. I can wait.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:26am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

Just the first chapter guys, "Warnings". Its up to the chapter title "blame", writed in bold. you will see it. The first 28 pages. I know, the Online version is confusing, but give it a shot ;)

every story start with title who look like this LANGLEY, VIRGINIA, USA {its the fist one, dont worry}.
Then there is a sub title who look like [The office of the director of.
Then the interview start.

Reply to The book club

You must be logged in to post a reply!