Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Oops wrong order.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:09pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Don't you just hate wrong orders? Put your story here.

I had 2 that happened this weekend, Taco Bell: I was ordering 2 Locos Tacos with just cheese on it, but when they gave me my tacos they had no meat in them, which I was very annoyed with.

KFC: This one was the worst that's ever happened to me. Me and my mom went to eat over there and so many things happened. First they forget my drink. Then they forget my sides, Next they gave us take out when we wanted to eat in, and finally they gave me a very small chicken wing instead of the leg and breast I wanted.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:15pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,304 posts

I had 2 that happened this weekend, Taco Bell: I was ordering 2 Locos Tacos with just cheese on it, but when they gave me my tacos they had no meat in them, which I was very annoyed with.

OMFG XDDDDD
Hahaha the Taco Bell people failed... I hate it when people take your wording the wrong way lol...

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:15pm

Coyote421

Coyote421

23 posts

McDonald's: They forgot I ordered so I was looking like an idiot standing by the counter for 10 minuted waiting. When they asked what I was doing I told them I already paid and ordered and then they suddenly remembered that. I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:44pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,952 posts

I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

ha ha! I have never liked McDonald's!

Generally fast food places have been very good to me. The only thing I can think of is when I was 7 and ordered a Baconator or something from Wendys and I specifically told them NO mustard. I got mustard. As I was so young I freaked out about it and refused to eat the burger. Eventually I realized I was being stupid, ate the burger and found out that mustard tastes awesome. Now when ever I have hotdogs or hamburgers at home, I put as much on as I can.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:11pm

daleks

daleks

3,296 posts

I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

Ahh man. That sucks.

In a slightly different way the same thing happened to my family. We were waiting at Applebee's for a long time when we notice that people that had gotten there afterwords were getting seated before us. My dad went up to see what was going on. They had forgotten about us! That pretty much peeved my dad off and we haven't been to an Applebee's since.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:55pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

I work at Wendy's, we mess **** up all the time. It's not that we can't get it right most times, it's just we get really pissed off and don't care.

After you have idiots derping in your ear for a few hours, it all runs together.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 11:05pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Wow. You must be one hardcore diner.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 1:20am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

The one time I ordered a Dorito taco from Taco bell...the meat and cheese (I don't get any of that extra crap) only filled about 1/10 of the taco (roucg, but pretty accurate estimate)

Oh...and can't forget the many many times when I was a kid and my mom took me to McDonald's...they were having one of their promotions were they handed out different toys for boys and girls...and each time, despite how much my mom told them I was a boy (for this happened many times), I received a girl's toy

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 1:27am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,304 posts

@skater_kid_who_pwns

Lol that's the spirit xD but I hate it when I go to subway I say VERY LITTLE mustard and they plop like a gallon of it on >.>

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

The one time I ordered a Dorito taco from Taco bell...the meat and cheese (I don't get any of that extra crap) only filled about 1/10 of the taco (roucg, but pretty accurate estimate)

You and me both.

Reply to Oops wrong order.

You must be logged in to post a reply!