ForumsThe TavernOops wrong order.

18 3343
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Don't you just hate wrong orders? Put your story here.

I had 2 that happened this weekend, Taco Bell: I was ordering 2 Locos Tacos with just cheese on it, but when they gave me my tacos they had no meat in them, which I was very annoyed with.

KFC: This one was the worst that's ever happened to me. Me and my mom went to eat over there and so many things happened. First they forget my drink. Then they forget my sides, Next they gave us take out when we wanted to eat in, and finally they gave me a very small chicken wing instead of the leg and breast I wanted.

• 18 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I had 2 that happened this weekend, Taco Bell: I was ordering 2 Locos Tacos with just cheese on it, but when they gave me my tacos they had no meat in them, which I was very annoyed with.

OMFG XDDDDD
Hahaha the Taco Bell people failed... I hate it when people take your wording the wrong way lol...
Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

McDonald's: They forgot I ordered so I was looking like an idiot standing by the counter for 10 minuted waiting. When they asked what I was doing I told them I already paid and ordered and then they suddenly remembered that. I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

ha ha! I have never liked McDonald's!

Generally fast food places have been very good to me. The only thing I can think of is when I was 7 and ordered a Baconator or something from Wendys and I specifically told them NO mustard. I got mustard. As I was so young I freaked out about it and refused to eat the burger. Eventually I realized I was being stupid, ate the burger and found out that mustard tastes awesome. Now when ever I have hotdogs or hamburgers at home, I put as much on as I can.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I got my food but I have an extreme dislike of McDonald's now because of that.

Ahh man. That sucks.

In a slightly different way the same thing happened to my family. We were waiting at Applebee's for a long time when we notice that people that had gotten there afterwords were getting seated before us. My dad went up to see what was going on. They had forgotten about us! That pretty much peeved my dad off and we haven't been to an Applebee's since.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I work at Wendy's, we mess **** up all the time. It's not that we can't get it right most times, it's just we get really pissed off and don't care.

After you have idiots derping in your ear for a few hours, it all runs together.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Wow. You must be one hardcore diner.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The one time I ordered a Dorito taco from Taco bell...the meat and cheese (I don't get any of that extra crap) only filled about 1/10 of the taco (roucg, but pretty accurate estimate)

Oh...and can't forget the many many times when I was a kid and my mom took me to McDonald's...they were having one of their promotions were they handed out different toys for boys and girls...and each time, despite how much my mom told them I was a boy (for this happened many times), I received a girl's toy

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@skater_kid_who_pwns

Lol that's the spirit xD but I hate it when I go to subway I say VERY LITTLE mustard and they plop like a gallon of it on >.>

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The one time I ordered a Dorito taco from Taco bell...the meat and cheese (I don't get any of that extra crap) only filled about 1/10 of the taco (roucg, but pretty accurate estimate)

You and me both.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Has anyone else realized that the one dollar items at fast food places have gradually gotten smaller.

Never had my order messed up, but got annoyed when McDonalds raised the price of fries, small drinks, and the other component of their $3 3 item meal.

~~~Darth Caedus
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Think about that though, they charge you X amount for the taco, and everything in it. X amount covers the meat the cheese the vegetables, the cream cheese, whatever. It does not account for you being picky and wanting piles of meat. If they did that, the store comes up short for meat, and no one is happy.

Has anyone else realized that the one dollar items at fast food places have gradually gotten smaller.

Inflation. You either pay more for the same thing, or pay the same amount for a smaller portion.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Inflation. You either pay more for the same thing, or pay the same amount for a smaller portion.

I feel like that's true for every other fast food, except taco bell. Taco bell hasn't really raised there prices and made anything smaller. They have definitely made new items that aren't necessarily worth the price, like the churro and the cookie sandwich thing. But they sure are tasty.
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Applebees

baked potato

put LITERALLY an entire salt shaker worth of salt on it

NO JOKE

i mean it dissolved in but it was UNBERABLE

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Think about that though, they charge you X amount for the taco, and everything in it. X amount covers the meat the cheese the vegetables, the cream cheese, whatever. It does not account for you being picky and wanting piles of meat. If they did that, the store comes up short for meat, and no one is happy.

I wouldn't be that upset about it...had the advertisements not made it seem like about at least half of the taco was meat and cheese
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Taco bell hasn't really raised there prices and made anything smaller.
No, Tacos used to be much bigger.
let me share a little anecdote.

Every year, we would drive a couple hours to the state fair (this was before we moved), and because we didn't really have the ability to easily bring food from home, we would walk to the nearby fast food restaurants. But, last time we went to that fair (3 or 4 years ago), the tacos were these tiny things, and one person needed 2 or 3 in order to have a meal, and they were still a buck.

(I know that they would have had smaller tacos anyway because of the state fair and already large city, but I remember them being larger than they were that year)

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 1-15 of 18