Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ever seen this armatar?

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 11:23am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I don't recall anyone active ever using it, at least not for a long period of time.

The only female 0 AP armatars I associate with people are Asherlee, Carlie and DragonMistress, anyone that knows what I'm talking about will know the armatars I'm referring to.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 2:17pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I haven't seen it used but I haven't seen alot of people using female 0 ap armatars.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:00pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

@tegan190

I hardly ever see girls for that matter. (that are active) except murasaki9 and the person above fireangle

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 6:31pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I hardly ever see girls for that matter. (that are active) except murasaki9 and the person above fireangle

Yeah, there used to be alot more of them, but alot is not saying much since there was never really that many.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:06pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

I have once or twice but it isn't common for somebody to have it

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 11:20pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

There's a few other girls... Jefferysinspiration, Moonfairy, Jezz... There's a couple more, but I can't remember at 9:20pm.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 1:00am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

Hmmm I haven't seen it and am tempted to use it now, but I will refrain. I don't particularily like most of the 0AP female armatars.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 1:43am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

Jefferysinspiration, Moonfairy, Jezz.

Jeffery - Hasn't been on in a while

Moon - Can't get on old account anymore...plus doesn't come on AG that much anymore

Jezz - Saw her for a very short time...then left. Haven't seen her in a while as well

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:41pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Jefferysinspiration, Moonfairy, Jezz.

Jeffery - Hasn't been on in a while

Moon - Can't get on old account anymore...plus doesn't come on AG that much anymore

Jezz - Saw her for a very short time...then left. Haven't seen her in a while as well

Don't forget Alextigerspice. Hope Killersup spelt her name right, she flipped last time Killersup spelt her name wrong...

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 12:01am

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

73 posts

I probably saw a girl with that armatar once.

Reply to Ever seen this armatar?

You must be logged in to post a reply!