Forums

ForumsForum Games

Most Wanted (Criminal RPG)

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

You can choose to be either a cop or a criminal. If you choose a cop you need yo choose what type of cop. The same with criminal. If you want to be a cop look at the cop char sheet, Look at the criminal char. sheet if you want to be a criminal. The player limit is 10 people. We have to have one cop and one criminal to start.

Types of Cops: FBI Agent, Patrolman, Private Investigator, Undercover Unit,
Motorcycle cop, Traffic Cop, *Snitch.

Types of criminals: Murderer, Thief, Pickpocket, Mobster, **Mob Boss, Contacter.

*The Snitch technically lives like the criminal but works for the police.
**There can only be one Mob Boss.

Police Officer:

Name:
Age: (Must be over 18, I don't know any 2 Year old Cops)
Bio:
Personality:
Looks:
Inventory: Badge (I will put rest when you choose your rank.

Criminal:

Name:
Age: (Must be over 18, No 10 year old I know is a murderer.
Bio:
Personality:
Looks: 
Most wanted level: None (You just started)
Type: (Self-explanatory)
Inventory: (I will put)

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 10:08pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

148 posts

Name: Charlie Hewitt
-----------------
Bio: Charlie's an orphan. His family got taken out by a car crash. No distant family members could take him in. His grandparents passed away a while ago and they had no children besides his father. His first time carrying a gun was during an investigation gone wrong. He was 14, passing by a house with a black car outside. Some guys in suits got out and walked up to the front door. A shot broke the glass window, revealing a kitchen, and a guy with a shotgun. One of the cops caught a pellet to the shoulder, both of 'em dived for the fences. The one who got shot clumsily dropped his pistol, which slid to Charlie. He grabbed the gun and jumped behind the detectives'  vehicle. He messed about with the weapon, being careful as not to drop it or point it at anybody. Once he felt he could operate it, poked his head and weapon up top the car. The other cop had taken one to the stomach. His partner was trying to stem the bleeding. Charlie knew he only had one shot before the guy noticed him. So he raised his gun, and put a bullet in the guy's shoulders.
Personality: Good-natured, talkative, easily-angered
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 5'11
Inventory: Badge

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:32am

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Alright now we need a criminal.

Reply to Most Wanted (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!