ForumsForum GamesWorld in Conflict (City Builder)

154 19633
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

the year is 1984, Tensions between the Eastern Bloc, and NATO are boiling over. Neither side wants to step down, and large build up of forces are everywhere The Doomsday Clock is now at 11:57 The only time it's been closer to doomsday (Midnight) was in 1957. (Historical Divergence) Now many nations are dissolving into internal conflict, only a few nations manage to hold their own, but lose a lot of territory, whether it be for Communism, Democracy, Neither, or just plain Anarchy. Now much of Europe, Asia, and even a lot of the Americas are dissolved into squabbling city states, with (for the times) primitive technology like simple bolt action rifles, and basics for civilization (Agriculture, basic buildings, a list of simple laws, etc.).

Sheet:
Leader Name:
Description:
Bio: optional
Faction: This is what your city state fights for: Democracy, Communism, or Neutral, remember, if you're gonna play a Democratic russian city state, or a communist British city state, don't expect to have any allies
---------
City Name: Can be real, or made up, don't be silly
City Standard:
Population:8,000 (Split between the below 3)
Workers:
Scientists:
Soldiers:
Soldier Types: Militia
---------
Buildings: 800 Houses, Town Hall, Conscription Center,
Vehicles: (For War) none
Defenses: none
Allies: none
Enemies:
ResourcesCatch all currency)50,000
Morale: Average
Events: Your city State has been formed

this will focus on war (and peace), for the most part. And i believe this is it.

• 154 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Leader Name: Glades
Description: Average male: black hair, brown eyes, etc;
Bio: The only reason why he is a leader is because while everyone else seems to conflict over it, Glades couldn't care less about the position -- to much responsibilities and such. Knowing that he wouldn't abuse the power of command, others start to nominate and look at him as their leader, soon nearly everyone did, and with no supporters, soon too did the other leader candidates.
Faction: Neutral
Nationality:Austrian
Area: (naturally) Austria
---------
City Name: Frontrosis
City Standard: Black Flag
Population:8,000
Workers: 4000
Scientists: 1000
Soldiers: 3000
---------
Buildings: 800 Houses, Town Hall, Conscription Center, 100 Farms, Resource Storage, 4 small watchtowers
Tech: Rudimentary Agriculture
Enemies:
ResourcesCatch all currency)30,000
Events: school: 1 turns, 200 houses:1 turn, Barn/pen:: 3 turns, Sawmill: 3 turns, Mine: 3 turns, Iceboxes: 6 turns

wagons are simple and easy, of course you'd have those

also, they weren't attacked and they can't tell, otehr than they were armed

---------

i already did math

farms don't produce resources, and you tell lumber/quarry/whatever workers to work

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Bio: The only reason why he is a leader is because while everyone else seems to conflict over it, Glades couldn't care less about the position -- to much responsibilities and such. Knowing that he wouldn't abuse the power of command, others start to nominate and look at him as their leader, soon nearly everyone did, and with no supporters, soon too did the other leader candidates.
---------
---------
Buildings: 800 Houses, Town Hall, Conscription Center, 100 Farms, Resource Storage, 4 small watchtowers
Enemies:
Events: school: 1 turns, 200 houses:1 turn, Barn/pen:: 3 turns, Sawmill: 3 turns, Mine: 3 turns, Iceboxes: 6 turns

Hmm, well if they weren't attacked, how did they loss the map then? Well anyways, I'll send 50 militias over to scout that camp, and see what they have and why they are there (might be able to recruit them, if I know what they want, need, etc XD)

wagons are simple and easy, of course you'd have those
Oh, then shouldn't it be add as a vehicle for war? (Use it to carry people/supplies/etc, can dump stuff from higher elevation, etc.)

Anyways, since I already have wagons, I'll research better building tools: saws, hammers, nails, rope, cement, etc. (400 scientists, I think)
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
---------
Buildings: 1000 Houses, Town Hall, Conscription Center, 100 Farms, Resource Storage, 4 small watchtowers, School
Enemies:
Events: , Barn/pen:: 2 turns, Sawmill: 2 turns, Mine: 2 turns, Iceboxes: 5 turns, Moderate tools: 5 turns

because you barely started out on the mapping process when that happened

the militia don't come back

no

ok then started

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Leader: Johnothon Hughs
Description: Military vest with Military boots and Helmets
Bio: a ex-marine but when a mayor dies hes the man for the replacement
Faction: ima play nuetral
---------
City Name: new Alexandria (ps old Alexandria was dead when the mayor died)
City Standard: well a dead town beside the old one witch is really neat and beutiful
Population:8,000 (Split between the below 3)
Workers:3000
Scientists:2000
Soldiers:3000
---------
Buildings: 800 Houses, Town Hall, Conscription Center,
Enemies:
ResourcesCatch all currency)50,000
Events:
Man can my life get anymore worse i mean 3 funeral since i last got on o my god and 2 weddings in the last month

but anyways i make a school

second of all the location america rocky mountains its a fact the land base is real i was in a valley 2 3 months ago saw the hole valley exept without all the buildings

3 of all send 10 soldiors to go check denver for supplies (if denver is here

and i want my builders to find a river and build a dam
with up to 50 soldiors

Showing 151-154 of 154