Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 3:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

You have superpowers, you know that, but you don't know there are other people with powers. Your life has gone downhill due to mysterious circumstances. Nick Stone, is somehow at the center of it all. You see him in the corner. But he just teleports away. You see him everywhere you look but when you blink, he's gone. He's been in hiding. Until now...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio: (4 Sentences at least, tell about allies and why you hate Nick Stone)
Personality:
Looks:
------------
Powers: (Choose from this list, only 2 nothing too strong
Allies: (2 at most, must be described in bio.)
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: I put
Job: You put, if under 18 put school
Family: You put
Cash: I put
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:10pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

Seriously. No one wants to play this. Look at the original.
See how popular that was. I don't see why you won't play this. C'mon guys.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:34pm

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

405 posts

Seems as though times have changed. I don't know, there were quite a lot of other superpower rpgs since the original one you made, so maybe people got tired of them? I really don't know, I'm just trying to come up with an explanation to why no one seems interested. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I've never been all that much into superpowers and such, that's all.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 1:39am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Woah woah woah, woah. I think I'm the only one interested. I'll play!
Name: Sora Whiteblade
Bio: Sora has no real idea who he is, but it's better to have a name than none, thus giving himself the nickname Sora. His buddies are Kinos Ionex and Ronin Xian. Kinos has the power to use legendary healing magic, and has a strong build. Ronin is very hot-tempered and can use Legendary melee skills and can buff his allies with strengthenings. Nick Stone has been their enemy because they figured that he took away Sora's memory.
Personality: Hot-tempered, Friendly, Influential, Nature-loving, Smart, Slightly Annoying
Looks: Black and white untidy hair, Brown Eyes; slightly tan, athletic build, 5"10'
------------
Powers: Legendary Aura and Minor Shadow Manipulation
Allies: Kinos Ionex, Ronin Xian
Inventory:
School: ?
Family: ?
Cash:
-----------

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:57am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

I want to play

Name: Argamen Phish
Bio: Grew up as a briliant C- student. Was best friends with a crazy whovian and an eccentric knife collector. After trying to get into the medical profession I decided on being a paramedic where I saved many but watched far more die. I was eventually submitted to an institution. My visitors were Grey the whovian, Jonah the knife collector and Nick Stone. He said it was always my fault I was there. Everyone in the institution loved him because he always made time to visit me. Little did they know he made me feel like hell.
Personality: Narcissistic, Depressive, Passionate.
Looks: Trainers, Cargo Shorts, Trench coat, Dress Shirt, and fish hat with purple spiked hair.
------------
Powers: Biological Manipulation, Kinetic Absorption
Allies: Jonah, Grey
Inventory:
Job: Ex-Paramedic
Family: None
Cash:
-----------

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:29pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

See, blk2860, people want to play!

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:44pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Bio: Jacobi was the heir of a wealthy family until Nick Stone ruined his life, in the ashes of his house, he vowed to hunt Nick Stone down and make him suffer. Along his travels he met Mac, the world's greatest swordsman, and a wild eagle who took a liking to him, he named him Sustalkin after his father. After some searching world-wide, he decided that staying in one spot might be best, and lives in New York.
Personality:Angry, Dedicated, Loyal
Lookseep tan, black-brown hair, hazel eyes with flecks of gold, Gangster suit(white)
------------
Powers: Power Absorption, Power Negation
Allies: Mac, Sustalkin
Job: School
-----------

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 5:09am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

POST!

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

Wow, wow, wow. So, so sorry guys. I didn't see and gave up hope, I hope this isn't a necro yet.

Name: Sora Whiteblade
Bio: Sora has no real idea who he is, but it's better to have a name than none, thus giving himself the nickname Sora. His buddies are Kinos Ionex and Ronin Xian. Kinos has the power to use legendary healing magic, and has a strong build. Ronin is very hot-tempered and can use Legendary melee skills and can buff his allies with strengthenings. Nick Stone has been their enemy because they figured that he took away Sora's memory.
Personality: Hot-tempered, Friendly, Influential, Nature-loving, Smart, Slightly Annoying
Looks: Black and white untidy hair, Brown Eyes; slightly tan, athletic build, 5"10'
------------
Powers: Legendary Aura and Minor Shadow Manipulation
Allies: Kinos Ionex, Ronin Xian
Inventory: A crumpled note, a pen.
School: ?
Family: ?
Cash: $15
-----------

You wake up in a hospital, unsure of what happened. A doctor walks up to you, "Well Mr- Funny, It doesn't say your name. What is your name?" He asks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Argamen Phish
Bio: Grew up as a briliant C- student. Was best friends with a crazy whovian and an eccentric knife collector. After trying to get into the medical profession I decided on being a paramedic where I saved many but watched far more die. I was eventually submitted to an institution. My visitors were Grey the whovian, Jonah the knife collector and Nick Stone. He said it was always my fault I was there. Everyone in the institution loved him because he always made time to visit me. Little did they know he made me feel like hell.
Personality: Narcissistic, Depressive, Passionate.
Looks: Trainers, Cargo Shorts, Trench coat, Dress Shirt, and fish hat with purple spiked hair.
------------
Powers: Biological Manipulation, Kinetic Absorption
Allies: Jonah, Grey
Inventory: None
Job: Ex-Paramedic
Cash: $0
-----------

A man in a white coat opens the door of your padded cell. He then signs something, and takes you outside. "Dude, I finally got you out, don't you recognize me? It's Jonah. Grey's here too. Come on hurry before they find out!" He says. Grey runs up behind you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Jacobi von Haven
Bio: Jacobi was the heir of a wealthy family until Nick Stone ruined his life, in the ashes of his house, he vowed to hunt Nick Stone down and make him suffer. Along his travels he met Mac, the world's greatest swordsman, and a wild eagle who took a liking to him, he named him Sustalkin after his father. After some searching world-wide, he decided that staying in one spot might be best, and lives in New York.
Personality:Angry, Dedicated, Loyal
Lookseep tan, black-brown hair, hazel eyes with flecks of gold, Gangster suit(white)
------------
Powers: Power Absorption, Power Negation
Allies: Mac, Sustalkin
Inventory: Gold Medallion, Pocket Knife
Job: School
Cash: $300
-----------

You walk down the street with your eagle and Mac. Then you see something you wished you'd never see again. Nick Stone, causing the entire area to erupt into chaos, Incinerating cars, freezing Pedestrians, Drowning people with fire hydrants...

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: A young mutant who lived life in the fast lane, but his path crossed with Nick Stone, and his parents. His mother was telepathic, and his father could change it a raven and a wolf. However, for some odd reason, both he and his sister, Morgan White where spared. His sister has almost the same powers, but she can also change into a snake.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Job: Police department
Family: Morgan White
-----------

Here is a description of my sister wolf and snake, her wolf is white and the snake is a cobra that is black.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!