shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bump.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 8:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 2/5

You see a blinding flash of light as the gigantic Bee lays dead.

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------

"Time Jump? This is a TARDIS, Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, meaning it travels through Time and Space." He says. He put in some coordinates and it teleports, to a large cave, with some odd liquid dripping from the ceiling.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 9:35pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

Sweet. "A thousand thanks to you, your mightiness." I murmur to Mephistopheles. In return for his servitude, I sacrifice the teacher bee's soul, keeping the principal bee's.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

------------
-----------

Suddenly, someone jumps out from behind a rock. "You were right Luke! He is a demon!" Luke's friend says. "Great Mickey, have you got the tape?" Luke asks. "Of course, I recorded the whole thing." Mickey replies. He uploads it to Youtube and texts the video to everyone in the school. "Now your secret is revealed, Demon!" He shouts.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:52pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

"Uh, what time and place are we?"

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

------------
-----------

"Same Time. I locked onto the DNA of an Atraxi, and I made it go to the largest concentration nearby." He says.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 12:09am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

"So, were going after an Atraxi colony, or something like that?"

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:04am

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

------------
-----------

"This IS an Atraxi colony." He says.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:36pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

Well, these kids are more daring than I thought. Retrieving the mace, I decide that if I can't use this form anymore, I could simply find another. "Little pest..." I mutter as I lunge forward toward Luke's friend.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:41pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

------------
-----------

"Wait, before you do that, everyone already knows. It's all over youtube and I texted it to everyone I know and told them to forward it. I included your name. If that even is your real name. I bet it's something stupid like Lucien, or Natas." He says. He then smashes his phone in your eyes. While you're blinded, he flees somewhere.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!