Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

Oh, by the way, his name is Mickey Rales. You can add him to your enemies list, if you like.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:56pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 2/5

Cowardly scum. Now I remember why my father refused to bow down to their kind. Growling, I make way to the cityscape. Hopefully, I can find easy prey there.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

By the way, if you change form, you might wanna change your character sheet.

You walk into the city and the people cry: "He's the demon! My son sent me a video!" Another person shouts "My cousin sent me a video!" and then one shouts "Run!" and the crowd runs.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:03pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

Sighing, I begin to say, "For the love of..."
I decide to just find a safe place to camp until night. I could stick to the shadows then.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

------------
-----------

You fall asleep... and wake up tied to a chair in a room filled with pictures with daggers in photos of pictures of you, and someone circled you in the photos and wrote "Demon" by each circle. What's odd is it's all of your forms, not just Louis Cypher. You see a website displayed on a projecter called "natasisademon.net" You see a forum and people saying "Hey, he was right about Louis Cypher, maybe we should watch out for these other people too." and "I knew Nelson Wright, I had no idea he was..." and "This is just despicable, what kind of person takes on different forms just to torment people." Suddenly you see Mickey's familiar face in the window, pulling a lever, filling the room with gas.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:17pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

This sucks. I kind of wonder what that gas is, exactly. But I probably shouldn't stick around to find out. I transform into a spined demon to rip through the ropes and break down the door.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

------------
Enemies: Nick Stone, Mickey Rales, and Luke Ridge
-----------

"Ha, Ha! Nick and I were right! So was Luke! Now it's our turn for a Grand Reveille! Nick Stone! Luke Ridge! Mickey Rales! We are the things from nightmares! Demon's Nightmares! We are the Light Triad!" He shouts.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:50pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"I suspected as much when you seemed unfazed by my aura." I say to the Triad whilst breaking into a grin. I then suddenly frown, "Wait, what about the vespiforms? Were they in league with you angel slaves too?"

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:52pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------

"So what are the chances of taking out this colony?"

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 6:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

------------
-----------

"No, we needed to get rid of them, so we figured 'Why not kill two birds with one stone, specifically Nick Stone.' So, this is where we stand. We're aware of your allies, and can easily banish them." Mickey says. Suddenly, you hear a quiet song. Whats in the parentheses isn't in the song. "Oh, the Rales (Rails) travel across the Ridge, only to end in Stone." It pauses, and then sings a second verse "Little do they know, about The Chrones." It sings, and then repeats. "Wait a moment, Chrones? Those are a time traveling species, our mortal (By mortal they don't mean the limited lifespan kind) enemies. I advise you to run, we'll let you get away, for we must deal with this." Nick says. Suddenly, these appear:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScAadmc96wTw8zTAFgK8pH5TMR2bXJ-IGPTaomoGBQLDsr8lX2

About 12 of them.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!