ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 7:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"Have you ever traveled back in time, trying to prevent a disaster by telling the people to get out of here? You accidently cause the event. Time can be rewritten, but only if it hadn't yet been read." The Doctor says.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:19pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone, Mickey Rales, and Luke Ridge
Inventory: Mace
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
-----------
XP: 2/5

"This may prove beneficial to see," I ponder, "and I'm sure that the Vespiform Soul's power has to do with transformation anyway..."
I slowly back away, fading into the darkness. I watch the display, but keep prepared to flee.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

Suddenly lightning flies from their fingers, it resonates in the room, electrocuting them.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:44pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Hmm..." I think, "Those enemies of theirs are weak, or the Light Triad is stronger than it looks." I will tend to this situation later. Hiding my presence, I wait for the angels to leave before harvesting the souls of the fallen Chrones.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 8:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

------------
-----------

Suddenly the souls come out of the chrones, as Nick drags twelve dead bodies and the souls into them, suddenly they begin repeating the phrase "We are the legion of light, we are the legion of light." They chant.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:01pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Hey Nick," I say, "What do you say we have a tug of war contest with these souls?" As I speak, I covertly ready the Asmodeus soul stone.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

------------
-----------

"I know your tricks, Natas." He says. He zap the stone out of your hands and says. "Legion, kill him. I thought I made it clear to leave." He says. The Legion advances towards you, and one of them grabs the soul stone.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:26pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Asmodeus!" I quickly give a command, "'Heartmelter' now!" ("Heartmelter" detonates the soul stone as if it were an incendiary bomb, it being a demonic ability, it spews hellfire, which can damage even the supernatural.)
I break a hole in the wall, morph into a bat, and evacuate.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

REPORTFlag
------------
Allies: Mephistopheles
-----------

(Just so you know, that kind of killed your ally.)
It kills four of them. "Well, you can't use your soul powers on us. Our secret? We don't have souls." Nick says.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:44pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
Allies: Mephistopheles
-----------

(Well aware of that. Also, why does it say "REPORTFlag" at the top of your post?)
I continue flying away, "Some sacrifices must be made, but I swear... those angels will pay for their arrogance."
(May I place a "Soul" marker on my character sheet so I can keep track of which soul-based powers I have?)

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!