Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles
Enemies: Nick Stone, Mickey Rales, and Luke Ridge
Inventory: Mace
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 120/120
Level: 2
XP: 0/10

(Sure, and I copied the very top of your post where the flag is.)
"We aren't angels, we're moreso neutral creatures." Nick shouts. You fly away and are safe. +3 XP. Level up. Just more Health and Energy.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:59pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

I continue toward a small suburb on the outskirts of the city. "Maybe I could get some rest around here."

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"Um, so, whats the plan Doctor?"

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:10pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

You sleep at a bustop. You awake to shouts of "It's the demon boy!" Oh by the way, I want you to change your description when things happen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
-----------

"Plan? *Laughs* What plan? I just make it up as I go along." He says, and then runs forward.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:16pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon.
------------
-----------

(Oh right, forgot about that.)
"Ugh," I awaken, "Can you humans just leave me alone, I've had a bad day." I turn away from them and look for a more secluded place to stay.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

You sleep in the closet of an apartment building. "Mom! Don't go! There's a monster in my closet whose going to gobble me up!" A young boy yells. "Just go to bed, Justin." His mom says. The light clicks off.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:22pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"This could help, actually," I muse to myself. Transforming into a small cat, I crawl out of the closet and jump onto the boy's bed, meowing.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

"Awww... what's your name, little guy?" He asks as he strokes your fur.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 10:56pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------