Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:29pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles
Enemies: Nick Stone, Mickey Rales, and Luke Ridge
Inventory: Mace
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Vespiform Shifter
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 120/120
Level: 2
XP: 0/10

Meowing once more, I rub against the child and purr before speaking in a quiet voice, "I'm no ordinary cat, little boy. I'm a magical cat. I can grant you a wish, but if you tell anyone about me, the wish won't come true, understand?"

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,463 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"Ooh, so you're like a genie? Okay!" The kid whispers.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:46pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"So," I ask, "What have you always dreamed of having or doing?"

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:03am

blk2860

blk2860

4,463 posts

------------
-----------

"I always wanted to be the President." The kid says.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:08am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Sorry, it cut what i was going to say.

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

I follow him rolling my eyes.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:29am

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

Thinking about it, I consider the transmutative magic of the Vespiform Shifter. Coincidentally, the president was exactly into whom it transformed. "Very well," I begin, "I will let you be the president, but you can also have even more power than that."
I attempt to transfer the Vespiform Soul over to him so he can both become a fiendblood and transform into the president, both of which effects I will personally control.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 6:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,463 posts

------------
-----------

"He does that." Amy says. She follows you, as The Doctor takes out his sonic screwdriver "Cover your ears!" He shouts. It generates an extremely high pitched noise, Killing a couple Atraxi.

------------
-----------

"Woah!" He shout-whispers.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 6:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
-----------

Even though my ears are covered it is very loud.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 9:33pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"So," I say, "do you like being the president?"

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 9:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,463 posts

------------
-----------

Suddenly Atraxi are dropping dead left and right.
--------------------------------------------------------------
------------
-----------

"No. I'm kind of racist, and I don't like this body." He says, racistly.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!