Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:35am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Luke Ridge (Fiend): Shadow Lightning
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace, Vic's Address
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Vespiform Shifter, Child, Alcoholic, Legion, Mickey, Luke
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 120/120
Level: 2
XP: 3/10

Even though all of the intelligence is gone from him, Luke continues to repeat the words "Stone." "Why." "Mickey." "Luke," "Life." "Why." "Nick." "Light." "Why." "Louis." "Why.". Creepy...

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

An earthquake. Nature.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:51am

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"He has some remnants of his past self left," I note, "But I feel generous, so I'll let him keep those little bits of the torn tapestry." Now, we have a Nick to hunt down, but first I want to check out the address Vic gave me. "Let's go," I tell the group, "There's someone I want you all to meet." I transform into a giant crow and lift the three.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:53am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

You fly towards the address, and reach a small warehouse.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:22am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

I start walking, to where west is, sooner or later I'll find a town.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:25am

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"Okay, everyone," I say as I begin opening the door, "Prepare yourselves in case of a trap." I lead the way into the warehouse.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:32am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

You find a wasteland.

------------
-----------

Vic comes out, as Luke says, "Stone." "What exactly is wrong with this guy, Louis?" Vic asks.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 2:37am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

Have I stop bleeding?

I try to change into my raven form, if I can I change to wolf.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 3:13pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"I wish I knew," I reply, conveniently leaving out the part about me brainwashing Luke.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 4:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

"No I mean what REALLY happened. I can tell if you're lying by your face." Vic says. "Fiend." Luke says. "Let me guess, Natas, you turned him into a fiend. Really? I bet you his last moments were begging for mercy. You could have enslaved him, AND kept his intelligence. Sometimes... I just wonder how small the brains your race was given are." Vic says. "Why." Luke says.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 4:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------
Energy: -50/100

Yes. For some reason, your powers aren't working.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!