ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 6:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

(Why can't I change, it doesn't take any energy to change, just makes me hungry.) I think before I start walking again.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 6:14pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,571 posts

------------
-----------

(Yeah it kind of does. The power kind of energy, not being awake kind of energy)
You walk forward, and fill like some sort of signal is disrupting your thoughts.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 7:59pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Luke Ridge (Fiend): Shadow Lightning
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace, Vic's Address
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Vespiform Shifter, Child, Alcoholic, Legion, Mickey, Luke
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 120/120
Level: 2
XP: 3/10

"Because the more dependent the slave...," I say. "The less likely he will revolt. My dad taught me that before he fell asleep."

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 8:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,571 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"The more intelligent the slave... the more powerful your army." Vic says, contradicting you.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 9:03pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"Does a self-aware puppet entertain well, my friend?"

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:26pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

I shake my head, then look to see whats around, "I need food, but I can't hunt if I can't transform."

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:31pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Oh and I want my character to meet up with the former demon lord.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,571 posts

------------
-----------

"Fair enough, fair enough. Still, kind of cruel. Whatever." He says. "Come on in, I've set up a sort of base." He says. "I'm being tracked by 'The Guild' apparently. I've tacked up newspapers and other clippings of the targets." He says. One says "Homeless man set on fire. Two Suspects arrested." You recognize it as the same man Nick poured gasoline on. When he saw you coming, he apparently drove off. You see his name, on the list Vic wrote, crossed out saying "Deceased". You recognize another as you, one of Vic, another saying "Chris Mantis". To your surprise, you see Mickey Rales and Luke Ridge on the list, both "Deceased". Then it says Neil Grayson and Rick Grimes. Then it says Phillip Greaves "Deceased". Jane Mantis, Trent Jones, Ryan Foreman, Tanner Johnson, Sarah Williams, Terrence Kenton, and Ashley White. So here's the list:

Targets of the Guild
[b]Ashley White
Chris Mantis
Jane Mantis
Jerry Withers [DECEASED]
Jessica Mathers [DECEASED]
Louis Cypher (Natas)
Luke Ridge [DECEASED]
Mickey Rales [DECEASED]
Neil Grayson
Phillip Greaves [DECEASED]
Rick Grimes
Ryan Foreman
Sarah Williams
Tanner Johnson
Terrence Kenton
Trent Jones
Victor Stone

(Jerry Withers was the homeless guy)

------------
-----------

(Oh you will, you will. Let's just say, you're a target, and The Guild is aiming at it. Aiming at the other guy too.)
You look around, and pass out. You wake up in a house, with a woman sitting in a chair, watching you. "So. You're awake." She says.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:33pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Sorry for the inactivity. I was on vacation.

Name: Sora Whiteblade
Bio: Sora has no real idea who he is, but it's better to have a name than none, thus giving himself the nickname Sora. His buddies are Kinos Ionex and Ronin Xian. Kinos has the power to use legendary healing magic, and has a strong build. Ronin is very hot-tempered and can use Legendary melee skills and can buff his allies with strengthenings. Nick Stone has been their enemy because they figured that he took away Sora's memory.
Personality: Hot-tempered, Friendly, Influential, Nature-loving, Smart, Slightly Annoying
Looks: Black and white untidy hair, Brown Eyes; slightly tan, athletic build, 5"10'
------------
Powers: Legendary Aura and Minor Shadow Manipulation
Allies: Kinos Ionex, Ronin Xian
Inventory: A crumpled note, a pen.
School: ?
Family: ?
Cash: $15
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100

"Just a patient, Nick Stone. Nothing to be concerned about." The doctor says.
-------------
"What's he doing?" I ask, thoughts going crazy in my mind.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,571 posts

Name: Sora Whiteblade
Bio: Sora has no real idea who he is, but it's better to have a name than none, thus giving himself the nickname Sora. His buddies are Kinos Ionex and Ronin Xian. Kinos has the power to use legendary healing magic, and has a strong build. Ronin is very hot-tempered and can use Legendary melee skills and can buff his allies with strengthenings. Nick Stone has been their enemy because they figured that he took away Sora's memory.
Personality: Hot-tempered, Friendly, Influential, Nature-loving, Smart, Slightly Annoying
Looks: Black and white untidy hair, Brown Eyes; slightly tan, athletic build, 5"10'
------------
Powers: Legendary Aura and Minor Shadow Manipulation
Allies: Kinos Ionex, Ronin Xian
Inventory: A crumpled note, a pen.
School: ?
Family: ?
Cash: $15
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100

"He is, well... hallucinating you might say." The doctor says.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!