Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:00pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Luke Ridge (Fiend): Shadow Lightning
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace, Vic's Address
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Vespiform Shifter, Child, Alcoholic, Legion, Mickey, Luke
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 120/120
Level: 2
XP: 3/10

"All right then," I say to them. I step outside with Luke and Rick, transform into a wyvern, and knock Luke onto my back, asking Rick, "Ready to fly?"

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

"Chris Mantis. By any chance are to a target as well?"

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:21pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Not "to" you*

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,639 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"Yeah!" Rick yells. Later, you hear Luke say "Death". Then, you feel a lot lighter than you did a few seconds ago.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:53pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"What?" I say as I inspect the cause of the sudden lack of weight.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,639 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

"Yes, how... did you know?" She asks.

------------
-----------

You catch a glimpse of Luke falling to his death, saying "Fi. Na. Lly." Right before he hits the ground. What a messy death.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:24pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"Ah well, he died as he lived... expendable," I say, still flying. At least I still have his soul. His dark lightning should serve me well.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,639 posts

------------
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------

Suddenly, you see Dark Lightning hit you, as you plummet. He faked death, even with all of his intelligence gone. As you plummet, all of the souls fly out of you, going back to their owners... which means Mickey is alive, and Luke is... sort of alive. I mean he'll be mostly normal, just pretty deformed I guess. Although you sort of upgraded him by giving him Dark Lightning to replace his regular Lightning. An alcoholic wakes up in a morgue, a child, waking up, hanging inside his closet. A Vespiform coming to life, seeking revenge. And a Legion of the Undead. And they all want revenge...

Targets of the Guild
Ashley White
Chris Mantis
Jane Mantis
Jerry Withers
Jessica Mathers [DECEASED]
Louis Cypher (Natas)
Luke Ridge
Mickey Rales
Neil Grayson
Phillip Greaves [DECEASED]
Rick Grimes
Ryan Foreman
Sarah Williams
Tanner Johnson
Terrence Kenton
Trent Jones
Victor Stone

On the bright side, less people are deceased, so you could form an army. This is the only trouble with keeping souls.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:49pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

As I plummet, I pull out my mace and hurl it at Luke. "How dare you betray me!"

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:52pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,639 posts

------------
-----------
Health: 50/120

"You knew all along I'd always still have a slight control over myself. And BETRAY you? I wasn't exactly doing your bidding willingly. So, HERE'S what I think of your choices!" He shouts, as he sends lightning through you. 70 damage. His soul restored his intelligence, by the way.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!