Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:14pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Mace, Vic's Address
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"Do you think I tainted you for aesthetic value?" I ask mockingly, "Your dark lightning may be strong, but you can't call upon the favor of heaven to cast me out!" I summon the power of Mephistopheles to envelop myself in unholy flames while charging at Luke with my mace.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

"Let's just say we are in the same boat, my sister as well I believe."

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"Who exactly says that I'm 'good'?" He asks. "I never wanted to destroy evil, I just wanted revenge; For what YOUR kind did to my family!" He shouts, as he creates a barrier of the Dark Lightning, having you crash into it.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Ah, I see." She says. "Want some coffee? You were out for 11 hours." She asks.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Thanks, I take cream in mine, oh you have anything to eat, like corn-beef hash or something?

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

She stirs up your coffee and hands it to you. "Well there's... bacon. That's pretty much it." She says.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:02pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"What is with all this stuff about my people doing bad things?!?" I shout-ask him. "I just do what I've been taught in the infernal equivalent of your human 'school'."

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
-----------

"Well, they should have taught you what to do on this Plane. It's MURDER! For no REASON!" He shouts.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:11pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"'No reason?' We were taught to serve our king, my father, by gathering souls to accompany him in hell." I say angrily as lambent tears begin to run down my cheeks.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
-----------

He just breaks down and begins to weep. "Well... maybe you could've picked someone else..." He says. "I didn't choose who I am. The world and the people around me made me this." He says, as he starts weeping again. After, he becomes enraged "I can't forgive you for what you've done! You're essentially just drawing names out of a hat! Why my family? Why us?" He asks.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!