Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:24pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Vic's Address
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

As my tears scorch the ground they fall on, I look up, seeing the weeping Luke. "What is this feeling?" I wonder, "It feels like something trying to escape my chest. Did I get a parasite or something?" I drop my mace as the flames around me extinguish, "Hey, Luke," I say, "I... know what it feels like... to lose someone like that... family."
I walk over to Luke, place my hand on his head, "I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me. I know I can't forgive those who killed my dad." As I speak, I channel the unholy energy out of the young man's body in an attempt to restore his human form.
"I swear," I tell Luke, "That when I'm done subjugating the underworld, I will return the souls stolen for my father's sake." I smile faintly, "After all, the dead need no souls."

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

"I'd like some, enough to split it 50/50."

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, ruthless, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
-----------

"The feeling could possibly be sadness." He says. "It's alright." He tells you. As you restore him, he slowly turns back to normal. "Yes! Yes!" He shouts. "Thank you!" He tells you. "Listen, if you ever need weapons or anything, call this number. Let's say I run an... armory." He says. He hands you the phone number, as he walks away. (Does me just realizing that Natas is Satan backwards make my an idiot?)

------------
Allies:
-----------

She throws on 6 bacon strips. They finish, and she hands you a plate with three on it. She begins eating hers.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 11:52pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
------------
-----------

I smile as Luke walks away when suddenly I clutch my head as I feel a burning sensation through my body. "Augh, what?" I mutter. Eventually, the feeling dissipates, leaving me on my knees, wondering what just happened.
Despite my feeling less evil than usual, I ask Rick if he can spare a method of flight.
(No, it took me 2 years to realize Natas = Satan, and even then, it was pointed out to me by my little brother.)

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 12:17am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I start to eat mine, my mental awareness returning, "I have to ask, why is the guild after you?"

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 7:57am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

(What do you mean?)

------------
Allies:
-----------

"I dunno. Same reason they're after you maybe?" She says.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 5:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies: Nick Stone, The Guild
Family: Jane Mantis
-----------

(I just updated my character.)

"Hmm, what power do you have, because the only reason I can think of is that were Supers that they don't control and they want us gone."

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 5:39pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

(A demon grows weaker if his/her actions infringe upon his/her alignment; however, said demon can also become an "Ascended Demon," much in the same way an angel can become a "Fallen Angel." This shift may cause a degradation in power, while opening up more options in turn.)

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 5:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Yeah in the case of a fallen angle there wings turn black and get a more of demonic power to them.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 7:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

Not that, I mean what do you mean by "You ask Rick if he can spare a method of flight." Do you mean you want him to generate something for you?

------------
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Family: Jane Mantis
-----------

(Never. Say. Supers. Again.)
"Well, everyone on the list does have powers, but... it just feels like it's something else." She says to you. Also, you could just put The Guild, because Nick Stone is a member of the Guild. Not even their leader.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!