ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 7:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: -50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

"I remember a little something that mite explain why me and my sister would be on the hit list. It's where our parents worked at. An organization that is a sworn enemy on The Guild, it's call The Fold. It is a force for good, that deals the the natural and the super natural worlds. My parent took me and my sister there once, they work with aliens from all over the galaxy and also work with angles, and sometimes demons. The Fold, was designed to keep the demonic plain, Heaven, and our realm in balance, and The Guild wants them gone."

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 7:40pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

(Yes, as I have no wings.)

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 9:15pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,189 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 9:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,189 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(I DESPISE the Enter key, also, no dude, just know. I've already devised why you're enemies of the Guild. Also, the Fold just sounds retarded, no offense.)

Suddenly, you remember your parents lying that they worked for 'The Fold'. They were actually just working at a Starbucks. Then, you hear a gigantic crash, and see boulders flying. You look outside to see a smashed zeppelin.

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"Sure." He creates a Zeppelin with autopilot. You and he get on, as it begins flying. Eventually, you reach Utah, as the Zeppelin smashes into a column of rocks.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 9:49pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"What the Scrap?" I head out side to find out who was piloting that thing. Then I smell Brimstone. (Side note, my character and use some of his wolf power, when he is still human, his sister can to.even with no energy.and by the way thats no fair you shot my idea down in a blaze of glory, Would you like it if I said the Men in Black organization?)

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,189 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(No, none of you are part of an organization. I have a much more interesting plot. Also, anyone with powers requires energy to use said powers. Energy like power energy, not sleeping energy.)

You look outside and see a man and what looks like a cross between a demon and a guy. "Who the bloody hell are you?" The man asks.

------------
-----------

It crashes near a cabin, as you see a man walk out. Rick walks towards the man, asking "Who the bloody hell are you?"

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:22pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Did we hit the right place?" I ask Rick.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:24pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,189 posts

------------
-----------

"Think so. Can't find that Ashley White though." Rick says.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:25pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"I guess we gotta ask this guy then," I say as I point at the man who came out of the house.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,189 posts

Oh by the way, when you guys talk to each other, look at what they say on their character sheet and reply to it. Don't wait for me to do something unless you ask an NPC something, or you do something, and I'll tell you what happens.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!