Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

Suddenly, the television comes on "We've erased your memories. You are from the future, and you must kill Hamil J. Wilson, and Jameson Garv." The face on the TV says. Suddenly, you remember you do have to kill them. So does John.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:45pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 45/100

"An has you've seen, I can change into a raven, but," I change into my wolf form, (I can also do this.) I said mentally.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

&

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"Interesting." Vic, Rick, and Neil say.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:58pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Allies:
-----------

"Then where is he? And if you do mean us no harm why are we tied down?" (I'll try and remain skeptical unless thats not possible. On a related note, am I actually from the future or did he brainwash me to believe that? and can I remember a reasoning behind killing them (the two guys I was told to kill)?)

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:04pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I change back to human form, "My sister has the same power as my, but she's got an extra animal form."

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(You are from the future and you do.)
"Because. How else would I get you to remember?" He (The Face) asks.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

&

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

"Which would be...?" Vic asks.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:22pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"She can change into a wolf, a raven, and a king cobra. She also has telepathy like me."

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:41pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

Well if I can remember the motive I guess I would believe it. "Alright, so what do you know about them, where can we find them, and also are you capable of providing us with information on Nick Stone provided this is finished (Is nick stone still an enemy?), Also I'm going to need quite a few things, my powers are nice and all but I cant do anything if someone gets close enough to clap these on me (gesture to the handcuffs).

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(You already know all of this. Also, Nick Stone isn't the enemy no.)
Suddenly a flash of memories come back to you. The two you have to kill send the Earth into the sun in the future. You went back in time, and watched all of your loved ones burn in agony. Two people went from each Nation. Of course, the future had only 10 nations. One nation only sent one person, because the other burned. These people went back in time, and formed a group called The Guild. You and John are members of the guild. There is one thing about the people you have to kill, that you haven't remembered though... Also, you remember you had a Plasma Blade disguised as a wrench right before you were sent back. Hey wait, you have a wrench, don't you?

------------
-----------

&

------------
Allies:
-----------

Suddenly, five men in cloaks materialize out of the air. "I presume you've heard of The Guild?" One asks. "Leva Ethan's the name." The same one says. "And Nick Stone? Also, I'm Sam Christin." Another says. "Nick Stone? Why that's me." The third one says, taking off his overcoat, revealing himself to be Nick. "Since we're all making introductions, I'm Kresic Grim." The Fourth says. "FInally, I'm Lanny Sergio." The last says. They all take off their overcoats. Leva takes off his Overcoat, revealing that he looks quite demonic. Sam takes off his, and he has Brown hair and sideburns. Nick, well still looks like Nick. Kresic has a Cut up look to his face, as well as a little bit of stubble. Lanny looks like some of his skin is covered in metal. Vic looks through some papers. "Oh my..." He says. "The last three, Sam, Lanny, and Kresic. Their names, are acronyms. You don't want to know what their names are acronyms of. It's... too terrible." Vic tells you all. Suddenly Nick walks over to Vic. He slowly claps "So, you've figured us out. Let me tell you all, what they're acronyms of." Nick says. "As you know, we're the guild. Obviously this isn't the entire guild. There's... about 19 of us I think? Three of us here, well our names are acronyms. Lanny Sergio, is an acronym of Neil Grayson. Krasic Grim, is an acronym of Rick Grimes. Lastly, Sam Christin, is an acronym of Chris Mantis. I won't spoil what this means yet, but I do have something to tell old Vic here." He walks over to Vic, and whispers something in his ear, which makes Vic turn pale. Suddenly, the five men vanish.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!