Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:37pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

Stunned, I utter but one sentence, "What... the... HELL... was... THAT?!?"

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:50pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
-----------

(@Kipdon Oh, by the way, I used what you did with your name to create Leva Ethan.)

Vic is first to respond "Th- th- th- th- at was my son." He says, referring to Nick Stone. "You know, the one I haven't had yet. They're... from... the... future." Vic says, shaking.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:58pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"Wait," I ask, "Does that mean Chris will become a member of the Guild that is hunting him down?"

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 11:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

"No Chris, is hunting himself down. He is. You see, there's a theoretical way this could work. If someone built an incredibly large antenna, and attracted enough tortured souls, like ones at a prison for example. This would stabilize the paradox." Vic says. "Uh-oh..." Rick, and Neil say together.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:05am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 45/100
Level: 1

I change to wolf and take a big sniff. (I think I can track them if we need to.)

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:18am

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

"That reminds me, though," I say, "Does anyone know where I could get some more souls?"

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:55am

lonelighters

lonelighters

412 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100

Yea I still have that wrench (I change it into a plasma blade if I know how, if I dont I ask them if they can change it back). Alright, I believe you this is way too elaborate to be a hoax even if you had brainwashed me. The handcuffs are a bit uncomfortable but hey, no hurry :D. What do I need to know?

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:56am

lonelighters

lonelighters

412 posts

oh and not to be rude but who are you? (Talking to Face)

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 1:21am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

------------
-----------

&

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 45/100

Chris catches a scent in London. "Yes but... there was a Paradox Stabilizer. It was... *gulp* the antenna. The one we destroyed. The one that was sucking the souls from the prison. And two of the targets are dead, which means that the paradox has already begun. Also, Chris, you do realize, that in the future, you go back in time, to kill yourself." Rick says. "They have to have a reason. Why go back in time to kill yourself? Unless..." Vic speculates.

Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Allies:
-----------

(Dude, you just remembered all you know, look what I said you remembered)
"Stone. Nick Stone." The man says, with a smirk.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 1:41am

lonelighters

lonelighters

412 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

Me in RL: I know I remember, but the handcuff bit still applies, unless they uncuffed me? and I was unsure whether I knew where they would be at this point in time. I was just unsure how much I actually knew I mean the wrench to plasma blade might require a technician...nvm I just remember I was one... alright. Ok so I'm assuming this bit, correct me if I'm wrong, I know where the two targets are, and I'm going to be uncuffed.

Me in Game: When I get uncuffed I reply. alright, we'll do our best to take them down.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!