Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 7:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Good point, by the why can I my another character that I or you can control, one that will answer the paradox question?

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:14pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: Reaping
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"I guess that works," I say. "Where are your human soldiers currently fighting?"

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Good point, by the why can I my another character that I or you can control, one that will answer the paradox question?

Can you rephrase the question?

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Enemies: Nick Stone
Job: "School"
-----------

"Well, there's a War between Britain and Spain going on." (By the way, this is 2045)

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You know, the question of why our future selves want to kill us.

Here is the guy I want to make,
Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: A man from the future, who was sent back in time to stop the guild and Nick stone from destroying there pasts selves/family. He was genetically altered by the U.S government. They wanted to make the quote "Super Solder" unquote. They wanted a solder who have the strength and speed of a wolf(as well as the ability too change into one) and the smarts of a human. They succeeded, however, there was a few unintended side-effects, he has two souls in him (one wolf the other human) he didn't age, he could no longer swim, and the moon made him stay in wolf form till sun up, he even developed a weakness to silver . Basically a werewolf, and he did his job with out much trouble, until he ran into the guild. They tarnished his name and almost killed him. Now he want to redeem himself in the past.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The guild
Inventory: I put
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Cash: I put
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

I hope this is good, and don't shoot it down like you did with the Fold

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:10pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Oops forgot the looks let me reset that.

Here is the guy I want to make,
Bio: A man from the future, who was sent back in time to stop the guild and Nick stone from destroying there pasts selves/family. He was genetically altered by the U.S government. They wanted to make the quote "Super Solder" unquote. They wanted a solder who have the strength and speed of a wolf(as well as the ability too change into one) and the smarts of a human. They succeeded, however, there was a few unintended side-effects, he has two souls in him (one wolf the other human) he didn't age, he could no longer swim, and the moon made him stay in wolf form till sun up, he even developed a weakness to silver . Basically a werewolf, and he did his job with out much trouble, until he ran into the guild. They tarnished his name and almost killed him. Now he want to redeem himself in the past.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes (that sometimes turn amber when his wolf side takes over) about 6ft 4in, wolf has black fur, amber eye, and is more muscled than normal wolfs. He is also more denser than normal humans/wolfs. (that explains way he can't swim)
------------
Enemies: The guild
Inventory: I put
Cash: I put
-----------

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:34pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Heh," I laugh at the coincidence, "Good, I never did like the Inquisition of old killing off my worshipers. Do you mind if I borrow this jet pack for now?"

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

One more thing I forgot to add, the strength part also includes increased sense of smell and hearing in both forms.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:50pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Looks:
------------
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED)
Cash: -
-----------

Uhhh... you story is a little messed up. The Guild was created by the Government. So I'll fix your bio.

You awake on a park bench, with your charred lab coat on, as well as the watch in hand. It's afternoon. (You still have to play as Chris too.)

------------
-----------

He hands you it, and as you fly off, he yells something you can't hear, you just barely heard "Mentors of the Guild are showering in both." Unfortunately, you heard what he said wrong.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 10:01pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
-----------

"Whatever that means...," I say to myself. Regardless, I head toward the battlefield, maybe I can find a drop weapon to go with all the souls on the field.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 10:14pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

[i]Wait, I want the Shadow Hound to be help the targets not kill them, if I'd known the the government was behind it I would have said time travel renegades, or something like that.[i] 

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 45/100