Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 3:26pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Chris Mantis: Polymorphing, Telepathy
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: None
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"Not again," I say. I begin secretly heating the gun while speaking, "Why do I always wind up with a gun in my face everywhere I go?" Once the gun is heated enough to become unusable, I grab and push it out of the way while say, "My name is Louis Cypher. Who the heck are you?"

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 4:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

@Everyone Else I'm waiting on lonelighters.

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED)
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

You smell something, nearby. Specifically in Manhatten.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 4:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

I go check it out, (I forgot to tell you this but a healing factor is a part of the werewolf powers too.)

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 5:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

Dude, you're in Harlem. You're not just going to walk to Manhattan island.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 6:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

change to I look for some thing to get me there.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 7:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

ame: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Looks:
------------
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits
-----------

You see a Ferry. Cost is 30 Dollars. You're from the future, and only have 79 Credits. Fake money in this time.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 7:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

(I can't swim and I basically have no money, my best bet is to find another why to the island or find the guild.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 7:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

You see a small fishing boat at the edge of the Docks...

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:51pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
-----------

James Grovan, searching for a target that deemed itself important enough to try and destroy the world and everyone on it. And my partner, I create a handgun for my partner, John Williams. and try not to do that overheating thing again, it's annoyingly painful. I fill in the overheated parts as well as create a heat proof glove (small sensor to detect heat outside my hand as well) over my hand. Now I'm not exactly sure who, or what, you are but I'm pretty sure you are not our targets and that having the world burn isn't exactly what you want.

OOC: Out of curiousity how did you bypass the shield in

I grab and push it out of the way

:D.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

It's funny, because they actually are more targets.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!