Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:56pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Chris Mantis: Polymorphing, Telepathy
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: None
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"Well," I say, "That's the nicest introduction I can hope for from a guy that just tried to blow my head off, I suppose. And to answer your question, no. If I burned down this planet, that would be a major waste of human lives."

(OOC: I'm not exactly a being of this plane, you know? I just limit my powers like a madman for the sake of fairness.)

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:58pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

By the way, in the future, yes you guys do destroy the planet. Not purposely though, and Yes, you are targets.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 9:26pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

I didn't try to blow your head off! if I tried you'd probably be dead...um metadead? Whatever you wouldn't have a head! (I'm indignant in the game :D) On the other hand you do have powers, powers that still hurt my hand. I'm unsure of what powers the targets posses and so I do need allies I can call on. I'm taking your word in that you dont want the world destroyed so can I count on your help in taking them out.

OOC: @Kipdon: yea but its a physical wall...well acts like a physical wall.
@blk2860: this is not gonna end well is it... so I see that this follows my line of time logic, if it happened once it'll happen anyway and anything you do to change it has already been done.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:04pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Conniving, bloodthirsty.
Looks: A hybrid appearance of a young human male with blonde hair and a demon. A human appearance of a 17 year old with brown hair. A demon appearance of a large bipedal goat.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles: Pyromancy
Neil Grayson: Metal Control, Technology Manipulation
Rick Grimes: Matter Generation, Mind Manipulation
Chris Mantis: Polymorphing, Telepathy
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Vic's Address, Luke's Armory Number
Job: None
Family: None
Cash: $0
Souls: Empty Soul Fragments
-----------
Energy: 120/120
Health: 50/120
Level: 2

"Very well then," I respond, "Provided you don't interrupt me if I stay behind to... er, meditate, after a battle, we can be allies."

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

Even though he's a member of the Guild? He's hunting you guys down, probably backstab you.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:23pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

(My character's had some experiences with backstabbing in the past. I think Louis will get through it even if he does get backstabbed.)

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:28pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

Your actions after a battle are none of my concern, provided you don't kill any innocents deliberately. I have information on the targets, they are named Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson and from what I've understood they're set up in london somewhere. Once I get there I should be able to pinpoint their location.

OOC: Consider it a temporary alliance, neither of us want the world to end, its useless to us (and not good for me). So we work together for this, and fight each other afterwards.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:29pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

well if we fight each other at all. I need a really good reason behind killing a potential ally.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

Well, if he kills you guys, it will save the world. I mean, they destroy the world. No matter what choices are made, it still does it. I mean you can TRY to prevent it, but it might not work.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:50pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

hardly going to let him kill me, I might agree to a form of hibernation until the exact cause was found but there's few things that would make me let him kill me.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!