Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 9:50pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

umm. alright I'm well and truely lost. whats the significance of paul revere? Who's vic? Who's luke? is everyone who is connected pulled through time as well? umm I'll try to make do for now feel free to disregard it if I assumed something wrong.

I glare at the guild member. "I had it under control you moron! And if it wasn't its your own bloody fault for not giving me the complete info on who I'm supposed to take out! So far I'm running in blind, you've decided to pull me into god knows where and in a time where electronic devices are nearly non-existent if any exist in the first place (history wasn't my best subject :D)! I create energy constructs that tie him to the ground"

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 9:52pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

that tying him to the ground is not supposed to be in quotes...woops.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 10:18pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

(Did Chris get pulled in?)

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 45/100

I shake my head, "For da love of god, let's just focus here, James, Louis, we need to find a way back to our own time, before we cause any real damage."

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 11:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
-----------

"Badge?" He asks.

------------
Allies:
-----------

&

Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Allies:
-----------

(@lone You Change your name to Paul Revere. In 1776. Midnight Ride? And Yes, they do all get pulled in.)
(@shadow Yes Chris was pulled in.)
Chris gets up and glances at the watch. It's shattered. Luke gets up. "Wha..? I was trying to get you guys away from that Guild member." He says. Vic gets up. "Looks like the Revolutionary War. An unknown midnight rider was injured, and never warned the colonists. The British got the upper hand, and won, keeping control over the colonies even in Present Day." He observes. Suddenly, The Guild agent breaks free, flying off towards the Sea. "Trying to kill the targets' ancestors, no doubt." Rick sees. Suddenly, a man in Blue flies off a black steed. He's injured, and tells James "You have to warn... the colonists. The British are coming... by sea..." He says, as he dies. The Horse walks up to James.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 11:56pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits
-----------

I show him my ID. (You better add that inventory)
-----------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Uh, James, I think your going to play Paul Revere in this time line. If you don't the U.S is history."

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:12am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Looks:
------------
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
-----------

"Do I look like an idiot to you? This says your birthday was in 2034." He says.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:23am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

Great I suppose I'm supposed to do this then guys. I'll be back as soon as possible, unless you want to tag along? Just make sure to stick to the shadows. I get on the horse and create a camera with 4 fan blades to spot any nearby possible enemies and ride to the nearest town. And yell out "THE BRITISH ARE COMING! BY SEA!" (umm I was horrible in history but I dont think he said the last bit, but if he did keep that on, if he didn't please remove the by sea bit)

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:28am

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Wait my bad, apparently paul revere never shouted that phrase. I dont yell it out, (not shouting that makes sense) I go to the houses and warn them one by one, either by construct or myself.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 3:12pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
-----------

I grab him a punch in 2060, New york, Manhattan Island into the watch and hold him till we port.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 3:15pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------