ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 4:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100
Level: 1

He doesn't hear you, and suddenly, a bunch of British redcoats along with a Guild member dressed as a British Regular. "Sentence these men to death... for TREASON!" He shouts, pointing towards you guys. They don't see James off in the distance, luckily. He pulls a Flintlock pistol on you, and shoots you in the arm. -20 health. Suddenly all of the soldiers aim their rifles, "Ready, aim... FIRE!" He shouts. They unload their rifles on you, rendering you all unconscious. They think you're dead though.

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100

You do, and the Minutemen come out of houses, and begin firing on the British Ships docking in the harbor. The Battles of Lexington and Concord. The Shots hears 'round the world. Suddenly, you see a Guild Symbol on one of the British ships. They went back in time farther then anyone could have thought. It's a British ship.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 6:08pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Um you miss my other character,

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

Great I'm out cold.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 6:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
-----------

Right before you go back to 2013, he runs off, and is stuck, as you accidentally break your watch when you get back to 2013.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 6:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

Hey I didn't say I was going back to 2013.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 7:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Well where then?

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:31pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

No where I wanted to show him the future, and bring him back, I know da rules of time travel, take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but foot prints, which me I don't leave him, in the future.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

No, but you do, accidentally. Here's the revised story:

He grabs the watch, trying to smash it, and accidently shatters it, sending himself backward, right onto the Santa Maria, being sailed by none other than Christopher Columbus, leaving you stranded in 2060, specifically the Day of Death, or the day the world is destroyed. You're in two places at once, at the same time. Better not cause a paradox, my friend.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 9:04pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

(Dang it, now, let me think, I need to get to the lab, and grab the time watch, I think there where two of them I think.)

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 10:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

You get to the lab, and see yourself grabbing the first time watch. "Oh crap..." You both say in synchrony. You make eye contact, as you (Other you.) look at your charred lab coat, and then other you looks at his. "Are you..." You (He) ask. Suddenly, the room starts collapsing. You see a tiny black speck developing between you two. One of the Guild members shouts "It's a paradox! It'll envelop all of Space and time!" Nick Stone looks at You You. "You idiot! Do you realize what you've done? Do you?!?" He asks.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 10:45pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"I know, but I've got a solution." I grab the second time watch punch in when Columbus sailed the Santa Maria then I try to as far away as possible.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!