Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 2:28am

lonelighters

lonelighters

412 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

The guilds here as well?

I grab a guild member and interrogate him (why the hell is the guild trying to mess up history)

I energy construct a rope and (extremely heavy) anchors and connect them with the guild ship (its now in danger of being pulled into water.) If the guild ship starts firing, I take out the anchors in one side pulling one side of the boat into the water. Throughout this I try to understand what exactly the guilds doing here (to kill me or destroy something else)

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 4:41pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
-----------

You land on the Santa Maria. They all stare in astonishment at you, as you see the Guard sailing the ship. Christopher Columbus is shouting commands at the Sailors, as it's storming, and men are bucketing water out of the ship, as it begins to flood the deck.

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
-----------

You hear orders, though the ship doesn't fire. The orders seem to be saying something about killing the Targets' ancestors so the Targets are never born. Very clever plan. Very clever.

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

You wake up, and suddenly can't breathe. You're in a coffin, buried alive!

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 5:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

(Luckily I learn Spanish in the future so that will help here. Then I realize something, if Columbus fail's to find America my future will no longer exist.)

"Columbus if you need help, I'm your man. I'm stronger then five of you men combined." (Thought this is English to them it sound like there native tongue.)

---------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

(So this is how it ends for me, buried six feet under, running out of air, in the sixteen hundreds.)

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 5:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

What, you're giving up?

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 5:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

Suddenly, a Guild Member highjacks the Nina, and slams it into the Pinta, sinking them both. It's a mutiny! 7 Guild Members attempt to throw Christopher overboard "That's the way Eduardo!" Someone says. "You're right Francis!" Eduardo shouts. "The Amancio brothers. I never would've suspected you to be traitors." Columbus says.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 6:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"Grrr, you made the wrong move, now you've to deal with me." I rush up and punch one of the brothers it the face, I believe it was Eduardo. The punch most likely killed him. Then I turn to Francis after saving Columbus. "I may have been part of the guild but this is not right, you only go after the target, no one else."

(Super speed is also part of the werewolf power.)

---------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

Well I see no other way out, this character doesn't have werewolf powers.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 7:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

You could use telepathy, to make people dig you up or something.

Looks:
------------
-----------

... How do you know that they were members of The Guild? For all you know, Eduardo and Francis could be your ancestors. Francis runs "Well, you've beat us. I just want you to know... we were only trying to keep the New World from being discovered by The Guild." He says. He takes out a watch similar to yours, and types in four numbers. A year. You couldn't see the numbers, but the first one was two. He travels away. You notice he had been speaking in American English when he spoke.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 7:33pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

Yeah, but I don't want to be labeled a witch.

--------------------

Wait, can I get a do over or something I'm a little confused.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 7:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

Nope. You can't. One try.

------------
Allies:
-----------

You could at least TRY to escape.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 7:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

At least tell me why Francis said what he said.

------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------