Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 7:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Targets
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

He's obviously part of a noble organization trying to stop The Guild. Maybe the organization is called S.H.A.D.E. Maybe they might help you. Maybe Christopher Columbus is a member of the Guild.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 9:42pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

Okay that helps a lot. I focus on the other guild, or S.H.A.D.E  members, "What the time stream is going on here?" in plain English.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 9:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

A Guild member speaks up, "We went back in time to every possible time to kill the Targets' ancestors, and destroy the Targets from the Time stream." Another Guild member says. "We sort of... altered history. For example, we caused The Union to win the Civil War, We kept Japan from bombing the entire country after Pearl Harbor, we made America win the war of 1812, and we also prevented 9/11 from occurring at The White House, as well as many of the Capitols of other states." He states. A S.H.A.D.E member then says "We went back in time to prevent The Guild from creating paradoxes, as well as messing with history a little bit ourselves. We had one of our men," He points at Christopher Columbus. "Discover the New World, instead of the James Arthur Jones. We also kept Napoleon and Genghis Khan from conquering Earth multiple times, we prevented The Cold War from really sparking, and designed the Titanic with more than a few flaws to defeat people who would destroy Earth." The S.H.A.D.E member finishes.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 9:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

Your Kick is so powerful, it forces all the dirt up, murdering a family of four, freeing you.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
Enemies: The Targets?
-----------

"This is putting every thing I know in question, I-I don't know what I should do."

-------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

(That is not what I wanted, I wanted to get out with out killing, I'm not a murder. Because my sigh is Taurus.)

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"Everything you know? What do you mean?" The S.H.A.D.E leader, Derek Riddle, asks.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I don't make your fate. I just think it up and write it down. They're dead, nothing you can do.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:14pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"The guild project, it was not intended to change history so much, just enough to kill the targets, and the limit was 2013, not this far back in time."

-------------------------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

(Well thanks for that, I was thinking it failed and only the sound of me kicking would tell them I was down there. But to late now you say. For all you know my other character could have come and saved them.)

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,191 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

You climb out of the grave, and see that the Graveyard is dead silent... (Pun intended). You look at the Front and Back of your hands, and see yourself beginning to disappear, as the world starts to fade away, you hang onto reality for dear life.

Looks:
------------
-----------

"We then saw, that this made the Targets' destroy the world sooner. In 2045. So we decided to kill their ancestors. That Chris Mantis, should be a goner any minute now, what, with us killing his ancestor, Isaac Newton, by poisoning him with Mercury." A Guild member says.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:44pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

I decided then to save Newton, "I don't like you tone, so you can go to h-ell, from here on out, I'm done with the guild." I punch the time Newton was still alive. Then I step on to the rail, "You haven't seem the last of me." Then I jump.

-----------------

------------
Allies:
-----------