Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,694 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory: Time Travel Watch, Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"I asked this man, to kill me. I've already had a wife and a kid. My genes will pass on. I've lived to a good ripe 75." Newton says. The Guild member lunges at Newton's son, to kill him.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

I move fast to try to intercept the Guild member. If I make it, I will try to throw him across the room.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,694 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

You throw him into a desk covered in beakers. Shards of glass puncture his skull, and multiple others fly into his throat, covering the nearby floor with a spray of blood. Isaac Newton has a heart attack, and dies on the floor. His kin has survived, so this "Chris Mantis" surely will too.

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

You slowly reenter the plane of reality. You wake up, laying by a grave. It says, "Jack Manning. 1702-1744."

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:30pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(My head, that was to close, I almost died, hmm, Jack Manning, I feel like I know this guy, but I don't know.)

---------------------

Looks:
------------
-----------

(At least the son is still alive, but the guild will most likely try to kill him again.)

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,694 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

Suddenly, your watch starts numbering randomly. You get transported to 1766. You see a man laying by a tree.

------------
Allies:
-----------

Suddenly, a rugged man, in a burnt lab coat, and futuristic watch, appears out of nowhere.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:04pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

--------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

(I have a question, how am I going to have my characters interact with each other?)

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,694 posts

Just, talk to each other. That's it. Do stuff to or with each other too. Just say what you and you do.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:18pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"Who the h-ell are you?" I hear him say. And I say back, "I got the same question."

--------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Who the h-ell are you?" I ask the mysterious man, and I hear him say, "I got the same question."

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,694 posts

Continue...

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

----------

------------
Allies:
-----------