Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 7:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory:  Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"I know." He says. "But The Targets form a group, known as TTCU. Time Travel Control Universal. They create-" Suddenly, he's interrupted by a rumbling. A Dome detonates, and out of it, walks Nick Stone, wearing a ragged red suit, with a picture of a shadow on it, as well as the letters SHADE. He appears to be in his late 30s, but when you saw him first, he was 24. A beam flies out of the SHADE building, hitting the Moon. Suddenly, The guy who you were conversing with runs to the SHADE building.

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

"It was TTCU. The Time Devourers- The Banshee project-" He sputters, and then he passes out.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 8:42pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
-----------

**** soldiers I create a blade on the inside of my wrist (should keep the blade hidden) and stab him with it. I energy create a new face this time I concentrate on changing myself to the soldier I killed (should be similar to my normal body in that it cant be detected as fake) I also create the clothes he wears.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 8:47pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

huh weird... the asterisks weren't supposed to be there? it wasn't anything too bad.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 12:28am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

"What is the name of all the is mighty is going on" I say as we run into the SHADE building.

-----------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I grab him and put his arm over my neck, (Your coming with me.) I say to him mental, if he is mental aware.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 12:37am

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"Project Gremlin!" He shouts.

------------
Allies:
-----------

Then what...?

Name: James Grovan
Bio: Being entirely made of clever manipulation of energy constructs, James Grovan is a being made completly of energy though his skin feels and acts natural. Being a prodigy in engineering he was part of a research facility when while reviewing the possibility of wholly energy based constructs he was unwillingly tested on by the head of the research facility, after waking with his new found powers he quickly attempted to kill those responsible, the director escaped but sifting through the files left behind he found that the order came from much higher up, by a person named Nick Stone. Now he attempts to find Nick Stone and seek answers. While tracking Stone he finds an ally willing to help him. John Williams, while seeming honest in his desire to track and put an end to Nick Stone, John finds that he seems to heal too soon and walking away from injuries that most would consider extremely painful (This can be considered just coincidence if you want).
Personality: Calculating, Easy to anger, Friendly
Looks: For reasons unknown his look from before the accident is what he normally looks like though he can (with concentration) change it. He is 1.8 meters tall, a bit broad shouldered, black hairs and black eyes.
------------
Powers: Energy constructs (Can imitate technology as well), Technopathy
Allies:
John Williams: Healing Factor
Enemies: Jameson Garv, Hamil J. Wilson
Inventory: Wrench
Job: N/A
Family: N/A
-----------

Suddenly, 17 soldiers see you, standing next to his corpse. Word spreads, and you're a wanted criminal.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 12:59am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"Gremlin? What is Project Gremlin?"
-------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I walk to somewhere safe.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 1:14am

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

You find an alley. "Get your hands off of me. I'm a top ranking SHADE Captain. Captain Nick Tiberius Stone." He commands.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 1:17am

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

"It's... confidential." He says, quickly.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 1:24am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I let him go, "What is SHADE, and I thought you were part of the Guild?"

------------------

Looks:
------------
-----------

(What is he hiding?)

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 1:46am

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"I was, but then I joined SHADE. SHADE is an anagram. Special Hazard Destruction Enterprises. We destroy Special Hazards. Specifically, Time Travelers." He says, pointing at the SHADE logo.

Looks:
------------
-----------

"I cannot disclose the information. I'll be executed if I do. Just like poor James..." He says.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!