ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 7:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy (But you don't know you have one.
Allies:
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"Oh I'm the Doctor. This is Amy Pond." He says.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 8:13pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy (But you don't know you have one.
Allies:
-----------

"Okay... but you telling me I'm like that thing back there," *point in the general location of the Atraxi* (Then how can I use Telepathy?) I say to him mentally. (And are you a mutant like Amy here?)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 9:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Not exactly. Moreso an alien, specifically a Timelord. The Atraxi are aliens as well. And no I'm not." The Doctor says. "And Amy here was actually joking." He takes the sonic screwdriver out of his pocket and uses it on Amy, and it makes no sound. He uses it on you and it starts making a... sonic sound. "Also you just think and look at me." He says.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 9:28pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

I'll sign as well if there are any spaces left.

Name: Natas
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory:
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash:
-----------

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 10:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Spaces are unlimited. Well actually if some Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey stuff goes on then... but let's not think about that.

Name: Natas
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

As you walk you can't help but imagine crushing the puny mortals around you. You're asleep on your desk, imagining it when someone says "Next?" You assume they're taking attendance, quick think up a mortal name, because you doubt Natas will be very acceptable. (Just put AKA *Insert name here*)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 11:00pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

"Louis Cypher, here," I say to the teacher. "It is so irritating being unable to use my noble name here. That Nick Stone will pay dearly for this." I monologue internally.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 11:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

The teacher speaks in a monotone voice, it puts the other students to sleep. Then, you see him change form... into a giant wasp creature!

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 11:55pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

Jumping out of my desk, I quickly run to and search the teacher's desk for something like a blade, blunt, or any kind of weapon.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 12:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(What a minute, I remember a show. Your Doctor Who, and you drive a living ship that once could change into an object of that time line, huh, who would of guess that show was real.)

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 4:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

You find a mace in the desk, oddly.
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
Allies:
-----------

"First of all the name of the show is Doctor Who, My name is The Doctor, second the mechanism that did that broke." He says.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!