Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:14pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory:  Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

I keep going at it.

-----------------

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip)
Allies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

(Okay.)

That thing what was it?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

(Nevermind, I remembered you were already awake.)
You fall back asleep, and dream of Nick Stone. You wake up, and put on your lab coat. A fellow researcher, Jack Manning, calls you. (This is past Jack Manning, the one from before he took the watch.) "Hey, I've been receiving strange letters, saying to destroy Project Gremlin. Total Rubbish, in my opinion. Anyway, I'll see you at the Mantis Tower. Can't believe your uncle gave it to you for the TTCU." He says. He hangs up.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

You break it open, and get out. The coffin was floating in a river. The voices you heard can be seen alongside the shore. The coffin had just washed up on the shore.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:42pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Hope this isn't too late of an entry-

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally recruited as a secretive facility security guard, He was knocked out and crippled by nick stone invading the research facility that he worked in. His last memory of that was a burning facility, filled with corpses. After that day when he woke up he found the cosmic rays in the facility to have altered him while he was knocked out. With this, he discovered about his fire manipulation powers. As he had amnesia from the attack, He could only remember that one scene and the name Nick Stone. He vowed to set out to take down whoever this "Nick Stone" was and discover who he was. Inventing the name afterburner, he eventually united with another survivor of the incident, "Cross Slash"- And the mutant "The Human Rock" to get this done once and for all. (LONG BACKSTORY)
Personality: Clever, Inventive, Quick to anger.
Looks: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager, but with multiple scars from the incident.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies: "Cross-Slash" and "The Human Rock"
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory:
Job: As of today, he remains a security guard but never uses his powers unless necessary.
Family: Mother and Father are unknown due to the fact him and his sister are orphans.
Cash:
-----------

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:07pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I smile to myself, If we succeed we'll be destroying the planet, who ever is sending these letter is right, I need to destroy the beast before it's to late.

---------------------------- 

Looks:
------------
-----------

I look at the people there, I need to move, got to stop the monster that almost killed me, but should I kill Chris or not?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bump.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

Hey, sonic20, this story is almost over. I'll be making Nova: Renegade, very soon though. Sorry.

-Spirit

Looks:
------------
-----------

Suddenly, you glance at a tower. You see The letters TTCU running down it. Mantis Tower. You remember fondly, of meeting with Chris this very day, but long ago. For you at least.

------------
Allies:
-----------

Suddenly, you remember Jack asking you to meet him at Mantis Tower. Seriously. Can't believe you have that short of an attention span.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 12:36am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

Hmm, if memory serves me right I want to meet up with Mantis, but I can't remember why.

--------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I head there right away.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 4:52pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,216 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

You keep thinking, when you recall that this was the day you and Chris were discussing Gremlin.

------------
Allies:
-----------

You head to the building, and take the elevator up to the 48th floor. You get out, and see Manning, the much younger Manning, sitting in a chair. "Hey. Glad you're here, I wanted to discuss Gremlin." He says.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

I head to the tower, but instead of heading in, I pretend to be a homeless guy and I sit near the dumpster, trying to ignore the smell.

--------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I knew this was bound to happen. "Okay, what you want to discuss about it."

Reply to Nova: Reloaded