Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,657 posts

Name: Jack Manning, Code name: Shadow Hound
Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
Powers: Werewolf powers (description in bio)
Allies: None
Enemies: The Guild
Inventory:  Charred Lab Coat (EQUIPPED), 79 Credits, ID
Job: Works for the future U.S government.
Family: None
Cash: -
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

Suddenly, a creature emerges from the street, sending spines and raining down fire all over Earth. (Technically, you were in 3 places at once before the 3rd yo went back in time to your beginning. You're in the Office Building. You're Here. Also, you're trying to fight the creature, as this is also when the spine goes through your leg.) The Mantis tower collapses, and Chris dives out. This is it. The Final Confrontation.

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip)
Allies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Job: Police department
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 50/100
Health: 25/100

"Well it's just there's been an odd rumbling noise-" Suddenly, spines go through the window. Jack runs to the watches, and grabs one. "I'm going back to 2013! I can fix this!" He yells. He goes back in time. Shortly after, to him, he awakes on a park bench. I now have explained another beginning. The Creature collapses the Mantis Tower. You dive out the window, and the building becomes rubble. Flames fly everywhere. It's time for the final confrontation.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:08pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Bio: Born in 2034, Jack was recruited as part of the Wolf-X program. He was given the ability to transform into a wolf, when he proved not to be very good for warfare. They eventually put him on the team of researchers for Project Guild, which was a project to send an army of the people who set the apocalypse in motion, to kill their past selves. As he watched the other researchers burn in agony, he grabbed a prototype time travel watch, and went back in time to 2013, the same year that The Guild went to. Now he must help kill the targets, before they destroy the world.
Personality: (Human) Smart, loyal, kind, (wolf) cunning, distant, and sometimes ruff.
Looks:
------------
-----------

I see Mantis controlling metal to make some armor and I change to my wolf form, which is quick and more low to the ground, making in the best form to dodge attack.

---------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------
Health: 25/100

I bend metal around me, making a steal and re-bar knight armor, complete with the sword and shield.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:15pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,657 posts

Gremlin Beast: 800/800
Gremlin Shell: HP: 1500/1500

The Beast lets loose a deafening roar, making cars fly backwards into buildings. One hits Chris in the chest. The Shell lets loose spikes. Luckily, no one is hit.

Chris: -200 HP/AP

Chris:
HP: 100/100
AP: 100/300
WP: 7

Your armor is severely damaged.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 12:46am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

I rush forward and start biting and clawing at it.

--------------------------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I see a wolf come out of no-where and attack the monster, I rush forward and attack by slashing the monsters skin.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 4:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,657 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

40 damage to the creature by wolf. It raises it's shell, and the slash does 50 to the shell. The Beast sends a spike into a balcony, crushing several civilians below it.

Gremlin Beast: 760/800
Gremlin Shell: HP: 1450/1500

Chris:
AP: 100/300
WP: 7

Jack:
AP: 150/150
WP: 10

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 9:38pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Looks:
------------
-----------

I keep biting the beast.

-------------------

------------
Allies:
-----------

I keep slashing the beast with my sword.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,657 posts

The Shell is destroyed, and the creature leaps up, and tears open Jack's chest. He screams agony. He clutches his watch, and types in the date the Earth was forged in deep flames. "I'm doing this for Earth. Good-bye, Chris Mantis." He says. With the last of his strength, he grabs the creature, now destined to burn together at the beginning of time. (Had to kill off one character. Sorry 'bout that.) Several years later, you see a news report, about a vault said to be created around the beginning of time. The party's just getting started. (CONTINUED in Nova: Renegade...!)

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:26pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Is this game still open or are you about to make a new one?

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,657 posts

Making a new one as we speak.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 11:38pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

I did want my wolf man dead, and he was still in wolf form last time I checked.

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!