ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy (But you don't know you have one.
Allies:
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

(I know that, it stuck as a 1940 police box now, but if your real than that means.) I loo up to see if any angle statues around. If I spot one I say, "I think were surrounded."

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 6:38pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory:
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash:
-----------

Disregarding the question of what kind of person has a mace in her desk, I grab the weapon and charge the giant wasp with it, leaping off a student's desk to get within reach.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 8:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy (But you don't know you have one.
Allies:
-----------

"No, no, those aren't weeping angels. Blink, it won't move." He says.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------
XP: 2/5

You stab it in the chest, mortally wounding it. It says "Vespiform..."

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:01pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

"Vespiform?" I think, "'Vespi-' refers to bees, and 'form' is obvious. Maybe a spell incantation?" No matter, I drop the mace and draw the wasp-being's soul to me.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 10:32pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"Hmm, I guess you right, but you can never be to careful." I turn just enough to see what the Atraxi had turn into next or f it was still there.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

You feast on the stole, when a student walks in "Hey everyone sorry I'm la-" He stops in mid-sentence, and just backs out the door. "Hey everyone! Louis saved us! He's a hero!" Someone says. The classroom is filled with cheers when the principal walks in. "Oh no, are szzzzzzzzzzecret haszzzzzzz been diszzzzzzzcovered!" He then changes into his true form, the Queen (or King) Bee thing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
Allies:
-----------

"You can't see it when you look directly at it. It's a perception filter; You can only see it out of the corner of your eye." He says.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

I turn my head just enough to see out of my peripheral vision. "Uh a chameleon like alien that can only be be seen in you peripheral vision."

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:21pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

With abandon, I charge the principal bee with the mace.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"No, no, no. A shapeshifter alien using a perception filter that makes you only able to see it out of the corner of your eye. Normally you can see them just fine." He says.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

You do and it just bounces off of him. He then says "I can be anything." He changes into the President, then a cat, then a dog, then a foreman, then a Principal. "Even you." Expecting him to turn in to fake you, he turns into your true form, and looks identical to you (When you're in your true form.) One kid says, "Ha, must be a malfunction."

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:34pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

"So basically, a shape shifter, that are for the most case is as intelligent as a human, and he/she/it is using a cloaking device, or something close to a cloaking device. So, how dangerous are they?"

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!