ForumsForum Games

Nova: Reloaded

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:18pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Shadow White
Bio: ???
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Animal morphing(Limited to a raven and a wolf), Telepathy
Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond
Enemies: ???
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge
Job: Police department
Family: ???
Cash: $200
-----------
Energy: 100/100
Health: 100/100
Level: 1

"... maybe I can use my telepathy to find it, I mean it's got a brain, so it thinks, or at least it should."

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,573 posts

Name: Louis Cypher (Natas)
Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Allies: Mephistopheles, Asmodeus
Enemies: Nick Stone
Inventory:
Job: "School"
Family: None
Cash:
-----------
XP: 2/5

"How do you explain how it just happened to turn into one when it turned into you, it was spot-on with everything else." They grow suspicious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
-----------

"Yes, but you can't locate things with telepathy, only communicate." He says.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

"I guess I'm not like other telepath's then, mine telling me what I can do?"

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:11pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Bio: The young, aspiring devil was acting his part as ruler of hell very well, until a certain "Nick Stone" ruined his reputation amongst his fellow demons. Aiming for nothing more than capturing and sacrificing the pest (to himself, for more power), Natas arrived in the material realm. The eventual death of his nemesis was more than needed reason for him to give up most of his powers during the planar transition. Fortunately for him, his two remaining allies, Mephistopheles and Asmodeus, helped him retain one ability each.
Personality: Taciturn, usually does not speak unless needed. Apart from that, bloodthirsty, actually to the point of being drawn to violence at times.
Looks: Dark and foreboding, the average human avoids him by any means necessary as he treads on.
------------
Powers: Summoning (any allies and the battle-ready souls of people he's slain), Immortality (can be incapacitated, but cannot truly die unless exorcised)
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

Shrugging, I simply say, "Nothing's perfect."

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,573 posts

------------
Inventory:
Cash:
-----------

"I'm keeping my eye on you." He says. "Chill out Luke, he's not a demon." Luke's friend says. "So, what do we do now? Judging by what the principal said, all of the teachers are shapeshifters." A kid says.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:34pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,573 posts

------------
-----------

"Uhh... no telepaths can do that." He says. "You can come help us find their lair, with the TARDIS." He leads you to a 1940's police box. "Well, go in." He says. You do, and it's bigger on the inside. It's gigantic. The Doctor and Amy come inside.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:40pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
Inventory: Mace
Cash: $0
-----------

Listening into the idle musings of the other students, I decide to start wandering the school. If there are any other things like that, they're next to the slaughter.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 5:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,573 posts

------------
-----------

Suddenly, you hear a rumbling. You, Luke, his friend, and three other kids run outside. The school collapses as a gigantic bee comes out from under. It's the size of the school.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 5:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
-----------

"So, are going to time jump, or we just going to wait it out?"

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 5:56pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

------------
-----------

This isn't good. I look at the mace, there's no way I can hit that. Perhaps, if I could... "Okay, no. Everyone split!" I run away from the others and find a place to hide behind and begin a ritual. "Mephistopheles, Demon of Power, heed my call and run my enemy through."

Reply to Nova: Reloaded

You must be logged in to post a reply!