ForumsGamesdisappointing endings

56 8403
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

this is not a baddest ending topic just the ones that could be better.
i think bioshock's good ending myself because it's a little too much of a happy ever after ending but that's my opinion.
all the orderairy rules as always

• 56 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Mass Effect 3. If you have heard of the game at all..you should know why I choose it

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

i think bioshock's good ending myself because it's a little too much of a happy ever after ending but that's my opinion.

You don't raid ships with splicers at the end? You're doing it wrong.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Left 4 Dead endings are always disappointing you just get away with a horde after you nothing special.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Mass Effect 3. If you have heard of the game at all..you should know why I choose it

I heard of the game and I don't know why you chose it.

But I would say Dishonored. It was a instant-delete after the ending.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i am still at rage at mass effect 3's ending

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

All the Mass Effect 3 thing going on

Well, Mass Effect 3 isn't going to be the last Mass Effect. The "Trilogy" hasn't finished yet.

The Developers said that there will be a 4.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

this post won't become a me3 ending post and there are lots of endings to chose from. i want a opinion from others and not all the same
but i can't contol people and each decion is a the opinion of that person.

173 posts
Nomad

Minecraft, because of that enigmatic cutscene at the end.
Battlefront 2, because of plot holes big enough to fly the death star through.
Modern Warfare 2 because Ghost and Roach die.
MW 3 because Soap and Yuri die.
Darkness 1, 2 and 3 by LUT! Nuff Said.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup was convinced by his buddies to sneak in and see paranormal activity four... the ending....it was so strange, yet hilarious.

A game with a bad ending? Probably the legend of zelda ocarina of time. Zelda just sends him back in time before he can say (irony) anything. Then it turns out for the worse because of what happened with ocarina of time's sequel.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Zelda just sends him back in time before he can say (irony) anything.
Doesn't Midna do pretty much the same thing in Twilight Princess? Besides Link speaks vocally just as much as anyone else, and how do you know he isn't speaking when the screen blanks out during some conversations?

I was more disappointed with the ending for Super Smash Bros: Brawl Subspace Emissary, everyone joins up, kills Tabuu, and watches as every bit of space comes back to reallity except for a floating island, which turns into an 500 watt bulb.

~~~Darth Caedus
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Most mario games: You go through all these levels, killing tons of bulldog mushrooms, crazy turtles, ghosts, and this one turtle who decided to take special steroids, and what do you get at the end? Some princess who's going to end up being captured again. Why would you go for her if every year you'll have to go on this massacre of all kinds of weird creatures? Seems like a tedious task to me.

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

Most mario games: You go through all these levels, killing tons of bulldog mushrooms, crazy turtles, ghosts, and this one turtle who decided to take special steroids, and what do you get at the end? Some princess who's going to end up being captured again. Why would you go for her if every year you'll have to go on this massacre of all kinds of weird creatures? Seems like a tedious task to me.

Sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle!
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

All the Mass Effect 3 thing going on

Well, Mass Effect 3 isn't going to be the last Mass Effect. The "Trilogy" hasn't finished yet.

The Developers said that there will be a 4.

That's a bad thing. It shows that the devs or publishers aren't too happy with letting a successful series finish. It's what the world needs, new IP's, not repetitive sequels.

Anyways, I was way disappointed in ACIII's ending.

That was just rushed and tacked on...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Red Alert games always ends with the hot lieutenants approaching you, but ****, nothing ever happens!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

i think the alan wake and gears of war endings are kind of a letdown they dont tell you much

Showing 1-15 of 56