Forums

ForumsVideo Games

disappointing endings

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 6:29pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,149 posts

Zelda just sends him back in time before he can say (irony) anything.

Doesn't Midna do pretty much the same thing in Twilight Princess? Besides Link speaks vocally just as much as anyone else, and how do you know he isn't speaking when the screen blanks out during some conversations?

I was more disappointed with the ending for Super Smash Bros: Brawl Subspace Emissary, everyone joins up, kills Tabuu, and watches as every bit of space comes back to reallity except for a floating island, which turns into an 500 watt bulb.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 8:12pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Most mario games: You go through all these levels, killing tons of bulldog mushrooms, crazy turtles, ghosts, and this one turtle who decided to take special steroids, and what do you get at the end? Some princess who's going to end up being captured again. Why would you go for her if every year you'll have to go on this massacre of all kinds of weird creatures? Seems like a tedious task to me.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:14pm

erthkwake

erthkwake

36 posts

Most mario games: You go through all these levels, killing tons of bulldog mushrooms, crazy turtles, ghosts, and this one turtle who decided to take special steroids, and what do you get at the end? Some princess who's going to end up being captured again. Why would you go for her if every year you'll have to go on this massacre of all kinds of weird creatures? Seems like a tedious task to me.

Sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle!

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 9:21pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

All the Mass Effect 3 thing going on

Well, Mass Effect 3 isn't going to be the last Mass Effect. The "Trilogy" hasn't finished yet.

The Developers said that there will be a 4.

That's a bad thing. It shows that the devs or publishers aren't too happy with letting a successful series finish. It's what the world needs, new IP's, not repetitive sequels.

Anyways, I was way disappointed in ACIII's ending.

That was just rushed and tacked on...

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 1:47am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Red Alert games always ends with the hot lieutenants approaching you, but ****, nothing ever happens!

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 2:25am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

i think the alan wake and gears of war endings are kind of a letdown  they dont tell you much

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 8:54am

scavanger54

scavanger54

10 posts

weirdest ending In history of games is black ops 2.Seriusly.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 10:24am

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

That's a bad thing. It shows that the devs or publishers aren't too happy with letting a successful series finish. It's what the world needs, new IP's, not repetitive sequels.

No. Bioware has said that the Mass Effect universe is to big to let go.
They want the new Mass Effect games not to be a the same as the 1ste trilogy but with another character they want a completely different game.

And I hated Black Ops's ending.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 10:42am

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

No. Bioware has said that the Mass Effect universe is to big to let go.
They want the new Mass Effect games not to be a the same as the 1ste trilogy but with another character they want a completely different game.

Again, that's the problem. They either want, or need to add more. I'm pretty sure EA has an influence over this, if anything. And it's not like ME3 was amazing. It was a bad sequel for ME2 in terms of gameplay and some for story.

EA just wants more money, so they'll use the Mass Effect name to do it. It already isn't the same, anyways.

And besides, unless they ret-con, change, or add a few things, it'll be pointless, since you already explored the galaxy in the last 3 games.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 12:51pm

Crickster

Crickster

449 posts

yeah bioware and ea just wants the money by three things they do
1. chose a good seris and start making it.
2. make parts not so good inculing endings.
3. make tons of dlc

Reply to disappointing endings

You must be logged in to post a reply!