ForumsGamesdisappointing endings

56 8405
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

this is not a baddest ending topic just the ones that could be better.
i think bioshock's good ending myself because it's a little too much of a happy ever after ending but that's my opinion.
all the orderairy rules as always

• 56 Replies
Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

Just like so many of you, I think Mass Effect 3 was dissapointing

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I hated the Far Cry 3 endings, that's why the whole game sucks.

See what I did. I didn't like both Far Cry 3 endings, but I still love the game. It is just a small bad spot on the Far Cry 3 name for me but I won't hate the game because the last 5-10 minutes where not as good as I would have expected.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

See what I did. I didn't like both Far Cry 3 endings, but I still love the game. It is just a small bad spot on the Far Cry 3 name for me but I won't hate the game because the last 5-10 minutes where not as good as I would have expected.

While that may be true, you also need to keep in mind that there are games where the decisions you make should have lasting benefits and consequences that are prevalent throughout the entire game, especially the ending. ESPECIALLY if it spans multiple games.

The thing is Mass Effect was that each game had a diverse set of decisions to pass through, and it all gets narrowed down to three, similar, endings.

Please tell me you understand what I'm talking about, because the last thing I want to explain is WHY that's important...
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Please tell me you understand what I'm talking about, because the last thing I want to explain is WHY that's important...

Actually I am more hating this

mass effect 3!
its the worst ending ever!

idk it, but everyone that finished the game said so.

And if you look on Metacritic and then the user reviews where people just give the game a 0 because of the ending it gets me mad. Because Mass Effect isn't the only game that had a sideshow ending where choices barely mattered, but other games don't have this bull****.
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

[quote]i think bioshock's good ending myself because it's a little too much of a happy ever after ending but that's my opinion. It all depends how you treat little sisters, you can get the "Happy" Ending or the Nuclear warship ending. same as bioshock 2, your desicions affect endings. thats why i started a new game after i got the ending where eleanoor kills you. so i started one where i rescue and let grace, stanley, and gilbert live to get the "good" ending

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

then the user reviews where people just give the game a 0 because of the ending it gets me mad. Because Mass Effect isn't the only game that had a sideshow ending where choices barely mattered, but other games don't have this bull****.

Now that is annoying..they shouldn't give it a 0 because the ending.
Now, with all the hype about how they were going to do the ending..I understand how upset people were..but as Nightwish said..the ending is not the entire game

As for it receiving the treatment..my guess would be because it was more hyped up. There was a lot of talk about many different endings based on how you played..then it is just the same ending.
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

etiher way in bioshock 2 you end up dead -_-

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

etiher way in bioshock 2 you end up dead -_-

Whoa man! Spoiler alert! =O haha
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

But i really don't like both endings. I mean you have two endings.

In one ending you kill your girlfriend, f**k citra (sorry for language), probably make her pregnant, and get stabbed only to die.
In this ending I hate her.

In the other ending you save your friends, Dennis gets mad and stabs Citra in which Citra shows she really loves you and wants you to stay.
I really feel sorry here for her.

It would be a better ending if they did something more with the change of Jason into Vaas. I don't know how but on YT I have seen a lot of great suggestions for a ending so clearly I am not the only one disappointed with the ending .

kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

lol pang

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

I was sorta disappointed in all of the endings for dishonored. >.< played it for more or less 3 days to find out all endings and just ended up disappointed... the higher the chaos, the worse the ending is.

Showing 46-56 of 56