ForumsThe TavernThings You Hate in General

58 8939
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So what are those little things that bug you? Is it specks on a screen, incorrect use of certain words, certain words, etc? I have to say that I hate it when my little brother stands at the table and chews with his mouth open. I just can't stand it. I also hate swag and YOLO. They are stupid words to live by. I'm pretty sure girls don't care too much about swag. YOLO doesn't even make sense. Most people use it as a "take a risk thing", but that doesn't make sense. If you only live once, then why would you take a risk. I especially hate YOLO when people use it blandly. Like "YOLO don't wear the wrist strap while playing the wii." Just make it make sense sometime.

• 58 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I hate YOLO.
It's not partying hard and all that other crap... It's called the military. :P God bless our soldiers.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

It's not partying hard and all that other crap... It's called the military. :P God bless our soldiers.

That's the truth
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

That's the truth

Yes

You know what i also hate... Political Feuds. Why can't we all be unified? Who knows...
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

You know what i also hate... Political Feuds. Why can't we all be unified? Who knows...

True dat.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

There isn't really too much that I can think of that irritates me offhand, one of the most annoying online things I see is when people say "alot" instead of "a lot". It's a common mistake but every time I see I'm kind of like...why?

But, other than that.
I don't really mind too much things, I tend to be easy-going and laid back when it comes to most things.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup hates self-centered, annoying, whiny brats that are about 7 years old and complain that their parents buy them nothing. While their parents are working two jobs trying to bring food on the table.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Man I thought I was the only one that hated YOLO. It's really annoying, especially if people say it after everything they say. I also hate the fact that everyone have all these smartphones, iPads,and iPods and say how they have nothing to do and complain how they dont have any technology.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Yea, YOLO and SWAG are the most stupid things ever.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I also hate the fact that everyone have all these smartphones, iPads,and iPods and say how they have nothing to do and complain how they dont have any technology.

Yes... People always say that and they have like 3x what i have... ;P
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Yes... People always say that and they have like 3x what i have... ;P

let us see what technology, I have, one wii, with 3 controllers, 2 batteries, and 3 games that I bought (the wii itself came with 5), everything that I paid for. A phone that does nothing but keep time (although I can probably call 911). and a computer, with very little games, and very little capability.

However, lets get back to topic, my biggest hatred is my hatred of those IDIOTS on Disney Channel, (the ones who act like they are in charge of everything), also dislike those who bug me to do stuff over and over and over and over.

~~~Darth Caedus
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

YOLO is wayyyy too mainstream.

^

Only thing I hate more than"YOLO".

Oh, and when your battery runs out at the worst time.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

For some reason I can't really stand it when people use the wrong article when abbreviating. "I got a F on my English paper!"

I also hate it when people cheat in my classes and the teachers are too lazy to notice or do anything.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I dislike YOLO a lot. But those things are starting to die off.

I also dislike kids who play violent games and scream in their mics.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I also dislike kids who play violent games and scream in their mics.

Me, too. My dad is a guidance counselor who has talked to kids who play fps games and other violent crap. Some of them told him that sometimes they just want to kill someone. it's really sad.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The people whose only comback is " oh yeah, well you're gay!"....basterd...

Showing 1-15 of 58